chapter 16

"Nice song Clay," Serena smirked at Dream,

"Don't call me that." Dream replied, stiff.

George knew the song was for him, but should he play dumb?

"Who's the song for Dream?"

"Not sure George, take a damn guess." He rolled his eyes and proceeded to set the guitar back to its original place.

"Shit, calm down?" George raised an eyebrow.

Serena was still smirking at Dream but George never seemed to notice when Serena would "send" little gestures to Dream.

He was completely blind, and hadn't realized how she actually is.

Dream walked between George and Serena, breaking them apart.

"You made him mad George!"

Why would Serena care?
George thought to himself.

"Sorry babe," He put his hand on Serena's cheek. She quickly swiped it off.

"STOP!" she stormed out, looking for Dream.

But she was perfect in Georges eyes.

"Clay?" She said dragging out the y. There was Dream sitting on the sofa, his face burred in his palms.

He looked up from his state of mind, and saw Serena standing straight ahead of him. Looking up at her puppy eyes,

What's she want now?

"I'm sowwy Clay" (i'm so fucking sorry, i had to use "sowwy" for the story 😭), She said with her puppy eyes, lip quivering acting like she was an actual dog,

Dream gave her a confused, disgusted face.

"Can you not?"

"But clayyy" Serena insisted.

Dream stood up, towering Serena. He glared at her, then grabbed his keys and walked with anger to his car.

Was George oblivious to her behavior? Maybe he just didn't care, because it's super obvious.

He was tomato red from both embarrassment, and anger.

He put his keys in and drove furiously. Almost to the point where it was reckless. He noticed how fast he was going and slowed down not long after.

He didn't wanna go back to the spot, so he just drove around for a little and played music.

———

*Time pass 2 hours*

It was around 6pm, and the sun was starting to set, So he decided it would be best if he went home.

Usually George is at Serena's at this time, so hopefully they won't be there.

He was dredging seeing Serena. He despised her.

———

He was home. It took him about 30 minutes to get back. He only stayed in the general area when he drove around.

He opened the door, to see George and Serena, all up on each other, making out on the couch.

They both stopped and looked at him. Dream noticed the hickeys on George's neck.

Dream glared at both of them.

Why was Serena still here, this is his apartment.

"Serena, get out."

"Dream-" George was cutoff

"If you care so much, go with her."

Serena obeyed and got her things and left, without George.

George sat on the couch, staring into nothing.

Dream sighed and went into his room, without saying a word to George.

He got undressed into his sweatpants and his favorite green hoodie. As soon as he got on his bed, He broke down. Bringing his knees into his chest.

He loves her.

Dream was a silent crier, which was perfect as he didn't want George to notice.

He cried until he couldn't anymore. It really wasn't that big of deal, he thought he was just being dramatic. George really did make him happy, and it seemed like he was stolen from him, even if they just had met.
—————

a/n

HIII, HOW WAS YOUR DAY TODAY?? I HOPE IT WAS GOOD, IF NOT IM ALWAYS HERE TO TALK ABOUT IT IF YOU NEED IT:)) ALSO TYSMMM FOR 22K READS THATS ABSOLUTELY INSANE, I LOVE AND APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

also have you ate and drank water today? if not, go try and do so :] it still counts even if it's something small! if you cant do it, that's okay :) We can get through this together, and i'm always by your side, and will never leave it. i promise <33 your absolutely amazing and valid. always remember that. your loved and appreciated by many including me :]!

have a good rest of your day/night!

(sorry for any typos i'm really tired loll)