Chapter 25

(AN: Yeah, haven't reach the war arc yet, but it's closer now.)

3rd Person POV.

"Algerie." Jean Bart uttered.

Both of them greeted each other in a formal manner. "Care to join me?" Jean Bart asked Algerie.

"I would gladly to do so." Algerie answered, while she walk towards Jean Bart, and sit across of her.

"So what are the status of the Axis in your perspective." Jean Bart asked Algerie.

"Straight to the point as always." Algerie closed her eyes, while Jean Bart reach for a tea pot, and poured it from Algerie's cup.

"The Iron Blood are preparing for war, their intention is still unknown on what would they do now, while the Sakura Empire it's complicated, I can't get any good information at all, but I do know that Iron Blood and Sakura Empire are now researching on a new weapon called. Black Mental Cube." Algerie stated, while she reach for her tea cup, and took a sip of it.

"So we're still sitting ducks in here, but since the Red Axis declared war on them, my sister will not hesitate to join in the war and reclaim this part of the land." Jean Bart added.

Algerie then put down her tea cup, and she look into Jean Bart's eyes knowing that she is still hesitating to face her own sister.

"If you keep hesitating, sooner or later that hesitation will be your own downfall." Algerie said it bluntly, which cause Jean Bart to give some courage to face her own sister.

"Thanks, I know facing my own sister is tough, but we chose the different path we chose to side with the axis, there is no more time for me to regret my words, we will join the war and face my own sister." Jean Bart resolve

Which Algerie smiled at her action, which she was very amused to see Jean Bart was full of energy.

"May I ask you a question again?" Algerie stated.

"What is it?" Jean Bart look at Algerie.

"There is seem to be a newcomer from the Iron Blood, I believe he call himself Y/N or known as Donnerkönig Designation class, Bismarck." Algerie ask full with curiosity.

Just by pronouncing that name in front of Jean Bart she rememberer the time she visited the Iron Blood base.

"He is not one to be underestimated with, even being right beside him you could feel his heavy pressure weighing you down, even he may look innocent, his eyes were full of constant doubt. He is monster among monster, his strenght alone could be an  of an armada, even I have not seen it personal. Despite what I said truth to be told he is quite friendly as long as he trusted you." Jean Bart said with confident that, that was his real persona.

"But, to think someone is also on par with him when it comes to Firepower." Jean Bart added, while she took a sip from her warm tea.

"Who might that be?" Algerie question her.

"Friedrich Der Große. She also gave the same vibe as Y/N, both of them are terrifying that if you put them together, you could feel two mountains that is weighing you down even their personality are the same, the moment we meet them, their eyes is always gazing on us were are always in constant wary." Jean Bart said.

"So the Iron Blood has now two super weapon in their hand, and more will be revealed in the future, I do hope it doesn't affect the entire world." Algerie said with worried expression.

"I hope you're right." Jean Bart commented.

Azur Lane HQ.

You could see a Giant anchor in the plaza, and beside that place you could see a massive building that has pillars that are supporting it. Then inside of the building was a dorm instead, where kansen learn and sleep.