Chapter 18 Part 1

(An: Miss Me? and i also miss you too. Also i will try to upload faster chapter as i can and goodbye)

(An: Im sorry i wasn't able to post chapters like almost 2 weeks.... i had to take a break from writing for 2 days and also i keep neglecting it because of Discord...... yes you heard that right.)

(An: Please don't kill me (T_T)! that is my only excuse for now and here is some song please forgive me)

Y/N POV.

Night Time

We were currently sailing towards our base and i am standing in the top of my bridge and watching the scenery on the sky.

A silent night, while the ocean is calm, I might not be able to get a chance like this without that accident.

As I grasp my hand harder and look at the sky one more time, and my mind drifted somewhere again, How did i come here in the first place.

What is my goal, to explore around on this new world, yet it's impossible for me to do that since, The World is at war.

Then i saw a comet pass by in the sky, what a rare sight.

The Sirens are in to me now, the more people i have been involved with, the  more they will suffer because of me, but i cannot stop all of them, i need help too.

But I have to take action from now on, this is my fate and it is inevitable.

As I jump from the top my Bridge and landed on my Turret until i reach my bow of my ship.

Y/N: This world is not safe anymore. as he mutter.

As he jump on his turret again and sit on the middle of it.

3RD PERSON POV.

On the left side of Y/N ship was Graf Zeppelin ship and the others were on the flight deck watching him.

Deutschland: That animal, has he been always like that?

Graf Zeppelin: When he is thinking something deep, that even i cannot even understand.

Deutschland: I see.

Gneisenau then push her glasses and she said.

Gneisenau: I want to examine his performance unfortunately we were on a commission.

Scharnhorst: Same i also want know his power as well.

Graf Spee: Umm..... but i know he did defeat Friedrich Der Große and he is very powerful.

Deutschland: I have to agree with my Schwester here.

As they keep sailing and behind Y/N was Admiral Hipper.

Admiral Hipper: What are you spacing again?

Y/N then look behind him and saw Admiral Hipper staring at him.

Y/N: Oh Nothing i am just thinking what should i do.

Admiral Hipper: Huh? and what is that.

Y/N: That's a secret.

Admiral Hipper: You always say that.

Y/N then shrugs it.

Y/N then saw Admiral Hipper sit beside him and she is currently falling asleep.