Chapter 3 Part 2

3RD PERSON POV.

*Boom!*

The battle between Y/N and Friedrich Der Grobe has Begun they shot each other with there salvo to be only covered in smoke.

Then Y/N and Friedrich Der Grobe jump backwards to be only fine and without any scratch.

They keep firing salvo at each other while they only keep moving and not hitting each other.

Friedrich Der Grobe: I hope those Accuracy of your's are not only for show.

Y/N: Of course they are not for show they are for hitting the people that i want to hit.

Friedrich Der Grobe Started to fire his salvo at Y/N.

Then Y/N started to evade all of those shot but he got shot in the arm and then exploding contact.

*Boom!*

Y/N: Those shells of your's are quite powerful.

Y/N Thoughts: Those are powerful luckily my durabity is powerful if not i would be a wreck already.

Friedrich Der Grobe: Impressive you are really are sturdy.

Y/N: Of course.

Y/N then started to fire his salvo at Friedrich Der Grobe but those gigantic Hull looking dragon block it.

Y/N: Now those 2 gigantic hull are annoying.

Those 2 giant Hull are now growling at me and my Hull looking shark are now growling at them also.

Friedrich Der Grobe: Don't worry they will not bite as long as you provoke th but it'd too late you already shot them

Y/N: Ohhh mine is also the same they already angry at those guys.

Y/N then pet those hulls and they have started to calm down.

Y/N: Easy there bud.

Friedrich Der Grobe: That's adorable.

Y/N: Thank you for the compliment shall we start already?

Friedrich Der Grobe: Of course.

Then they started to fire each other again this time Y/N landed a shot to Friedrich Der Grobe.

Y/N: A direct hit.

Then after the smoke had been cleared Friedrich Der Grobe looks fine but to only have a bruise on her arm.

Friedrich Der Grobe: To tell you the truth i am very impress and you are the first person to damage me but the main reason what i am trying to fight you is im trying to protect my daugthers.

Y/N: Daughters?

Y/N thoughts: So she has a Motherly Personality then.

Y/N then looked at Bismarck and the others who are watching.

Friedrich Der Grobe: Yes if you are trying any evil intention to my daughters i have no choice but to kill you.

Y/N: Wait what?! why would i do some evil deeds to them they are my sisters.

Friedrich Der Grobe: If they are really you're sister you will be my son but we clearly don't know who you are and how should we trust if you really came out of knowere telling them that they are you're sister.

Y/N: I know you think im crazy or a coocoo in the head but they are really my sisters the proof is my rigging and my armaments.

Then a strong wind knock over Y/N hat and flying in the sky his blond hair that resemble Bismarck.