Chapter 21

3rd Person POV.

Iron Blood Headquarters.

4 Days later.

Y/N is currently in the middle of the meeting with the other, Iron Blood Blood Members, and they were discussing about the attack that could happen, since Sakura Empire decided to make their first move.

Bismarck: The Sakura Empire has decided to make there first move, since it was so sudden, this could be very bad for us.

Bismarck then shows, a screen in the table, showing the fleet of the sakura Empire, and it truth to be told, it was a massive fleet, it was bigger than a normal fleet.

Friedrich der große: The Sakura Empire, aren't they in a hurry to start a war already?

Admiral Hipper: It seems like it.

Gneisenau then pushed her glasses.

Gneisenau: Probably, for invading there land, and stealing one of there most precious equipment, the Mental cube.

Bismarck: That is also possible for there sudden aggression, but we have more problems to take care off, the Royal Navy, and there aim is probably to eliminate us in the battlefield early.

Then Bismarck swipe the screen, changing the image, and it turns into a massive map, and there is a cross floating on an island, it seems that is the location of the Iron Blood base.

Bismarck: The Royal Navy, it compromise of massive fleet, we might get overrun by them, but we also have our advantage, our technology is the most advance, but this battle is going to be dangerous, since we lack of air support.

Gneisenau: Yes, that's why we have been experimenting on the Mental cube, and the result were beyond our expectation, the Mental Cube holds a tremendous power, no wonder the Sakura Empire was angry enough to make there first move.

Bismarck: Then, let's prepare our defense plan against the Royal Navy.

Then a giant grid appeared on the map, and each grid has sector on it, and it seems it also detect some aircraft.

Bismarck: This grid map, will show us the battlefield, and which places you shall be appointed too, and this map is going to be implemented to us, so we could have a better view on where are the location of the others, and the enemy who are in the range in our radar.

Y/N was carefully looking at the map, and he is actually surprise, that they got a very advance map, and to top all that, it could be also distributed to the others, making the coordination of each sector would be easy to understand.

Bismarck: I will be signing up each everyone of you a position, and sectors as well, if we did get overrun by them, retreat in this sector.

Bismarck then pointed it beside the base, where only 40 kilometers apart from the land, and Y/N is listening to her carefully, and each one of them were assigned which fleet they will be put it into.

Bismarck: Y/N meet me in the office, there is something private i want to tell you.

Y/N: Ja.

Bismarck and Y/N goes towards Bismarck's office, and this time her office was cleaned, and not a single dust could be seen, and Bismarck's aura was a very serious one.

Y/N: What do you want to talk about.

Bismarck then sit, on her chair, then she look at Y/N's eyes, but Y/N didn't even flinch, he also stared at her eyes, until Bismarck said something.

Bismarck: Sorry, for calling you in here, but this mission, it's just gonna be the two of you.

Y/N: I see, then who is the other one.