New Year Special Chapter

( An: i know this is late but happy new year everyone it's 2020 hope you have good time and life. Cherish you're family because you only have 1 life and family and enjoy there time with them. Because someday they will be gone. Happy New Year Everyone. XD that escalated quickly.)

3RD PERSON POV.

Iron Blood Base.

Noon

You could see allot of decoration in the base. The Iron Blood are preparing the biggest party they ever had.

Y/N: I wonder what should i wear today?

Y/N is carefully looking at the store for clothes wondering what is the best outfit that fits on him.

Y/N just keep walking around until he found the best outfits he could have.

Y/N: This could be a good outfit for me for the New Years Party.

Y/N then head towards the fitting Room and started to change his clothes.

Y/N then looked at the mirror and saw  himself

(An: Add his Hat and his Blond hair and light blue eye's and done

(An: Add his Hat and his Blond hair and light blue eye's and done.)

Y/N: This is perfect now i wonder what would they wear?

Y/N then started to wear his Naval Uniform to buy the clothes.

He then walked in the cashier and saw this Manjuu they are everywhere and they are friendly and cute.

(An: Y/N sometimes Cuddles them when no one's looking he has soft spot too for cuteness.)

Y/N: I'll get this clothes.

Y/N then handed them the Gems.

Y/N: I wonder what are they up too?

Bismarck and Tirpitz are on the same room wondering what dress they would wear in the New Years Party.

Tirpitz: I wonder what should i wear?

Bismarck: Same also i can't decide which dress i should wear.

Tirpitz then keep looking until she saw a white dress that attract her.

Tirpitz then pick up and started to undress and change her clothes to the White Dress.

Tirpitz: Schwester how do i look?