2

"Ok we're here" I said as I dropped Ten off.

"You have to come in."

"why. should. I.?" I asked "you made me get up early and made me make breakfast for you"

"Jisung and Taeyong wanted to say hi to you"

I said fine and got out of the car.

"TENS HERE!" Someone shouted.

"So am I" I whispered

"Hey Y/N!!!" Shotaro said

"hello boys!" I said back "well now that I said hi and stuff I'm going to leave"

"okay" everyone said after running away to go play Mario Cart and Just Dance.

All 23 of them together scares me.

"Well bye then" I said to myself.

What's the point of coming in if that's what's going to happen.

-

I went to go sign in and those boring stuff for school.
I moved schools since my original school was too far.

If y'all didn't know, I'm in college and this year is my second year.

"Hello, I'm here to finish the register thing" I said

(Note, I'm a teen who has no idea how it actually works so I don't know the process.)

After like 30 minutes of doing this since I had no idea what the questions meant.

I turned it into the front desk and started heading out.

I was looking at my phone not paying attention where I was walking until someone put their hand on my forehead.

I looked up and saw that he was doing that because I almost walked into a pole.

"watch where you are going next time" he said

"thanks" I said "..... minho?" I said when I saw his name tag thing. He looked creepy because he kept staring at my bracelet.

But I didn't take it seriously.

Little did she know that Minho looked at her like that because he's seen one of his friends wear it. He was confused because he thought that he already found the one.

-

(The next day)

"Y/N WAKE UP. YOU HAVE SCHOOL DONT BE LATE ON YOUR FIRST DAY"

"AHHHHH" I grabbed my hair and screamed.

I saw that it was only 8:20.

"Ten. I told you to wake me up at 8:30, so give me 10 more minutes" i said while fake smiling.

"ok" surprisingly he gave up and left.

No literally he left because he had to go to dance practice.

-

I finally got to school and I'm heading to the office because apparently they are having someone show me around.

yay.

"Y/N, this is Felix"

A boy too?

"Oh...hello" I said to him. Not going to lie, he looked cute with his freckles.