32

just in case you forgot what happened, let's take a look.....

"WHATS SO BAD ABOUT BEING SIBLINGS. ITS NOT LIKE YOU'RE THE PRESIDENT. NO ONES GONNA GIVE A SHIT" Y/N yelled back. she didnt want to yell but it just came out that way.

"Do you not understand how your life will be after being known as 'tens little sister' WE TALKED ABOUT THIS. I want you to have a normal easy life. if reporters know and the media. they'll be all over you?! I'm an idol. Not some street singer." Ten was running out of breath.

"I'll come back once you finally realize why i am being like this. for now im leaving." Ten left and walked outside wherever he was going.

Y/N was getting teary eyes shocked about what has just happened.

She sat on the floor and cried thinking how badly she yelled at her brother.

__________________________________

Y/N woke up the next day not noticing how she ended up still in the same place as yesterday. She was hugging her blanket and the blanket was wet with tears.

She remembered what happened last night and felt so upset. Not wanting to make her day worse than it already is she went to her kitchen to check her phone.

*5 messages from Haechan*

She sighed and didnt open her phone. Although it was 7:30am she took the soju from the fridge that was labeled 'Ten's DONT TOUCH'

she finally opened her phone and went to check the messages from Haechan.

Haechan :))

Hey are you okay?
Did something happen between you and Ten.
He came over and is crying nonstop.
Y/N?...
Me and Taeyong are coming over to check on you, i dont like this.

....

____

'They're coming over? Shit i cant look like i was crying and depressed all night...' Y/N thought.

She got up to change into something not so...

yea.

before she could tho she heard the doorbell ring.

"HOLD ON!" she screamed so they could possible hear.

But they kept ringing so she opened the door.

"I Said hold on-" y/n said brushing her hair back before she looked up.

"younghoon?"

"what are you doing here?"

Younghoon looked concerned. worried. Even looked like he rushed to get here.

"I couldnt sleep last night after I overheard Johnny on the phone with Haechan.."

So he heard.

"You didnt have too" Y/N said as Younghoon willingly walked into the house.

"Well now I think its a good choice that I did because look at this."

Y/N scoffed. "I really dont Need you bugging me right now"

"But you do need someone. to talk with." Younghoon said looking at her eyes. He didn't like the feeling of Y/N being sad. He wanted to be the one to change those feelings.