7

(THird person POV)

Class finally ended and every class all had to go to the gymnasium for an announcement.

"Do you think something bad happened?" Somi asked Y/N

"I dont think so, hopefully not"

"*cough cough cough* okay children I have a very exciting news for you all" The dean said.

"You're letting us not have any tests or work for the rest of the year?!" Seungkwan said

(where are my carats at?)

"No seungkwan" the dude said "some famous group is going to come and perform next Friday !!! And its...."

"Not nct, not nct, not nct" Y/N thought

"NCT!" Once he said that everyone was going crazy.

"Yay!" Y/N said

"Omg imma see Ten, imma see Ten" Somi yelled.

Y/N just laughed. She has told Y/N her love for Ten a lot. . She could never tell Ten this or else who knows what might happen.

"Aren't you excited to see Haechan" Somi asked her.

Yeah she once asked her who my bias was and she just said Haechan because they are pretty close.

"I'm so excited!"

|
The dean told the students how it was going to work.

They have buy tickets to get in of course and if they are able to pass their next exam they will get to see the extra performance and a small performance by Day6.

As much as those three boys didnt want to talk to Hyunjin, they were so focused on the topic that they started just chatting.

"OMG I SWEAR ALL OF YOU BETTER STUDY! I CANT MISS THE DAY6 PERFORMANCE!" Seungmin said.

"OK!" Everyone said.

They then looked at Hyunjin because hes the student who doesnt care at all about work and fails everything.

"As much as we hate you, we are going to help you study so you will pass" Felix said to hyunjin.

"Fine" He said plainly. "Ill do it for Irene"

"UGH LETS LEAVE HIM" Jisung screamed and dramatically walked away. "Aren't you guys coming!"

They all laughed and didnt follow Jisung.

No matter how much these boys will hate each other, they will still be like siblings on the inside.

Minho and Felix decided to find the truth behind everything and so they can clear things up so Hyunjin wont be hurt.

"Kpop sucks" Irene said under her breath.

(Yeah sorry I'm making her one of those)

|
Y/N got home to see Ten watching his fancams on the TV.

"Y/N!"

"hello!"

"did your school tell you the news" he said while holding his chin with both of hands.

"Yeah they did" Y/N said before pushing his hands.

"Are you excited?"

"kinda" She said

"are you STILL going on about the bracelet?!"