27

"so ten. the ten is your brother" Somi said still surprised when she was standing there.

Y/N chuckled awkwardly "this is why i didn't want you to come into my house" I said jokingly (ish)

Ten hid in his room and hit himself in the head "im really bad at this" he said to himself.

-

Y/N explained to Somi and tried to calm her down since she was going crazy. She was even too scared to talk or see him. She couldn't believe the situation still. Though she was happy about what was happening. Wouldn't anyone.

But somi was easy luckily. she knew what would happen if more people found out. she really didn't want her best friend going through anymore stuff then she has been for the past weeks.

(Three days later)

everything was going okay for them. I don't feel like I need to give updates on minsung for you guys. They're the only one that is keeping me going right now. Well that's all I know. Who knows if they're going through some shit right now.

The next day after the party nothing really happened. y/n expected calls from hyunjin or maybe something special? But nothing really. Maybe she was just overthinking the situation. She didn't know what to do since it was her first real relationship.

As for Somi. And the ten situation, well tens been feeling a little different according to y/n. He usually isn't like this. But, he thought maybe it was time for him to move out. Go live somewhere else and not bother y/n and her life. He was debating what he should do and yea it was little hard to come to a decision since he lived with her all his live after the death of the parents.

But they couldn't just rely on each other for literally everything. Y/n was going through her stage of confusion and lust. Ten could see that and so can the other members of Nct who has told him multiple times that it's time. time for ten to move out.

You think this isn't as much of a big deal but to them two it is. It's like leaving each other and going to an opposite countries on the opposite side of the world.

But anyways, we shall find out what ten has finally decided. And how y/n might coup with it.

Y/N put on some nice outfit for school as she grabbed her bag and headed out the door.

She waved to Somi who was waiting there for her in her cute little plaid skirt and her sweater vest. It looked cute on her. Somi could just pull off anything these days.

"hello to my best friend in the whole world" Somi said as they both entered the car. "hello to you too" y/n said back giving the same energy.

They turned on some music and sang on the way to school with the windows down as the wind pushed across their faces. Y/N liked this. It was calm and she felt as if today was going to be easy. Yet she was always wrong when she said this.

But she didn't let her inner thoughts get to her. She told herself that this week. She's going to be the main character. She's not going to be put down or anything like that. She's going to live her dream of finally being with hyunjin as a couple.

but that's in private.

yet she was still happy that this is even happening.

As Somi and y/n got out of the car getting their bags they interlocked arms and headed into the school. "So school starts in twenty minutes what do you want to do?" Somi asked

Y/N thought and decided that she wanted to see hyunjin. Since yesterday was kinda odd. "sorry but is it okay if I hang out with hyunjin before school" she said looking at Somi.