25

"I want to confess something"

"what is it?"

"I like you.."

"GIRL IS THAT WAS YOU CALL A CONFESSION?!"  Somi yelled and laughed at Y/N.

"ISNT IT BETTER STRAIGHTFORWARD THO?!"

"ok sometimes but sound so depressed and forced" she said patting y/Ns back

She rolled her eyes.

"Ok even Minho and jisungs confession was cuter than this practice" Somi said and stood up.

It's been a month since that day. Everyone has gotten closer little by little. Y/N officially caught feelings for Hyunjin and is planning to tell him. Hyunjin just has been showing too many signs to her. She thinks he doesn't realize but she's thinking about something else on the side.

Minho and Jisung, going strong. they came out to everyone and they all weren't surprised which made them embarrassed.

And Irene?

Moved to America. She tried to convince Hyun Jin to go one last time but he refused. But regretted it. Y/N comforted him and he realized that he needed her more than Irene.

or that's what we think

Now they were heading to the park for a picnic.

"so you're gonna confess?"

Y/N sighed "I don't know"

"How about this, if you confess. I will too"

"confess to Hyunjin?!" She asked confused. "No no no no" Somi said quickly.

"to someone else"

"and why am I just finding out about this now" she said dryly putting on her bag and a little makeup heading toward the door Somi following behind.

"well... because you don't really know him"

Y/N scoffed. "if I don't know him, isnt it fine?" Somi thought and nodded.

They were at the door and Y/N pushed Somi out. "what are you doing?" Somi said. "You always push me out" she said and dramatically cried.

"I have to get something, wAit in the car" she said and smiled. She walked upstairs to Tens room. "you can come out now"

"I was thinking... what if I just move out?"

Y/N has always told him to move out because of his career but when he finally agreed it made her a little sad. "well.... I mean.. it's up to you"

Ten nodded. "I might then" Y/N smiled softly. "you better not just run away again" she said and walked back outside the door

"what'd you get?" Somi asked. "nothing" y/n said back making her confused. "but you said you needed to get something"

Y/N remembered and coughed. "I was joking" she said and fake laughed. "I needed water and yeah"

"I've known you for a while y/n. I know when your lying or not" Somi said and raised her eyebrows.

Y/N really didn't want to tell her. She knew Somi would be happy but they can't do that for the sake of his career and Ten doesn't want people bashing y/n.

"Ok let's go" Somi said and got into the car. The car ride was awkward but they didn't have anything to talk about and didn't feel like doing that.

-

"you forgot to turn" y/n said to Somi. Y/N knew the way to the way to the park

Somi knew up she had to make the trip longer.

"hello..." y/n said and Somi looked over to her. "I know, I realized..." she tried to say in a gullible way.

Y/N just ignored it and took a nap. "Tell me when we get there" Somi smiled "okay" Somi grabbed her phone and texted 'good to go'

-

"y/n" Somi said a couple of times as she shook her a few times softly to wake her up. Y/N rubbed her eyes and sat up. She looked at the time "it took an hour?!"

Somi chuckled. "oh! I didn't realize time passed so fast"

Y/N scoffed and got out the car. "where's everyone?"

Somi pointed to a group of people where she saw Hyunjin. Her heart started beating and she cleared her throat walking toward them.

"your here!!" They all said.

y/n smiled. "yea sorry it took a while" she said and scratched the back of her neck. "You're fine" Hyunjin said and pat her hair making her blush a little.

they all started eating and having the best time of their lives. Minho and Jisung were being the cuddly couple. All the sudden Y/N got a text from Younghoon.

Turn around

she did so and saw him waving his hand. She was shook and walked happily over to him. Hyunjin turned and this feeling inside him made him boil a little.

"what are you doing here?" She asked him "I'm here filming a reality show thing with this new group"

"care to tell me" she said wiggling her eyebrows. he chuckled. "I cant" his smile brought so much happiness. Y/N realized that they were great friends.

"what about you" younghoon asked and y/n pointed to the group of people. "hanging out" she said. "wanna come and say hi?" Y/N asked.

Younghoon thought for a second and walked over. He waved hi to everyone and Somi blushed a little. Y/N knew right away.

Except for Hyunjin... he thought about all of this differently.

"hey Hyunjin!" Younghoon said putting his hand out to high five it but Hyunjin just glared. Y/N looked back and forth at them two and laughed. Y/N high fives Younghoon back for him.

"how dare you leave my friend hanging like that" she said dramatically

Younghoon saw Somi and his eyes lit up. "you're here too?" Somi nodded. "I guess it's fate again" Younghoon jokingly said and winked.

Everyone around turned and eyes widened making Somi embarrassed. She slapped his arm making him wince in pain.

"Wanna stay?" Minho asked with his hand in jisungs. "cant, I have friends with me but I'll come join you guys later" Younghoon said and they nodded.

"I'll text you" y/n said making Hyunjin scoff. Y/N saw his reaction and decided to go along with it. She walked toward Younghoon and whispered in his ear making his eyes widened.

She winked at him and walked off as Younghoon was trying to get her attention back. "stop!"

Last thing they heard before he walked off.

-

It was night and they were heading to the beach where they will watch the fireworks that came in from across the sea.

They were all sitting in a line. With hyunjin and y/n sitting next to each other. Hyunjin purposely put his hand over hers making her heart skip a beat again.

but she didn't move. she let his hand stay over hers. she even interlocked it with hers.

That one move made him surprised as well.

Hyunjin leaned closer to her. "wanna go for a walk" he asked and she knew this was the time for her to confess. she nodded and the walked off. Everyone didn't really care and continued to talk.