4

I got home by 10pm because I went to go buy stuff and go do some stuff. Nothing fun tho. I drank a little but it's okay.

When I got home I decided to go to bed after everything.

I kept waking up, I couldn't sleep. I was tossing and turning in my bed and kicking the blankets off of my then putting them back onto me. Just a thing I do.

Whats going through my head that's not letting me fall into beauty sleep?

Hyunjin. I finally found my long lost bestie.
—-

"baby it's like diamonds I don't need a light to shine-"
(alarm btw)

"IMMA KILL HIM"

——
I walked to school and sighed.

"why didn't I just take my car?" I thought to myself.

When I entered the building I saw Kira standing there waiting for me. Kira is one of my classmates, we talked and got to know each other during the boring classes.

"Hey!"

"Hello!" She said. "Let's go"

As we were walking I saw 7 guys staring at me. Including Minho and Felix.

I waved hi since it was kinda awkward for me and they waved back.

"do you know them?...." Kira asked

"I only know Minho and Felix" I said to her.

"Oh...ok. Good luck" she said before leaving.

Good luck? I don't need luck for anything right now.

I headed to class and went on with this boring class.

Finally it was over and so I decided to head to the cafeteria to eat.

"OPPA" I hear some girl yell

I looked back and she was running toward me. I tried to move out the way but then she bumped into me.

"oh sorry" I said while helping her up.

"thank! you.." She said in return

She then walked away and headed toward the door where her '0ppa' was standing.

Yes indeed it it Irene. She changed her expression when she saw the bracelet.

—-
(Third person POV)

after school

Irene was heading back wondering if that could be the girl.

She looked through the profiles in the school things and saw her name.

"Y/N....."

She decided to go to Hyunjins house to ask his mom something.

"annyeong grandma" Irene said to Hyunjins grandma.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

She decided just to ask her instead.

"I bumped into this girl earlier and she had the same bracelet as mine and Hyunjins.... do you think...?"

"that's not good"

Irene was confused.

"what should we do then." Irene asked her.

"don't tell hyunjin. he will be hurt, really hurt. just stay as it is" Grandma said.

Irene nodded. She thought of an idea since Hyunjin will probably see Y/N with the bracelet.

|
Few days later

Y/N was walking back home when she bumped into a random guy.

"sorry" she said not paying attention.

as she walked off he grabbed her wrist and turned her around making them both barely an inch away from each other.

y/n just looked at his eyes and it was just sparkling. she didn't get why tho.

"where'd you get this" he said angrily while pointing at her bracelet.

She saw that he was wearing the same one and got all confused.

"w-why do you have the same one on?" She asked.

"I asked first. Now answer." He said back.

She got scared by the way he was talking to her.

"I got it.... from my friend when I was younger" she said to him. "Is your name happen to be hyunjin?" She was so curious that she had to know.

He scoffed.

"Wow. I can't believe you" he said

That just made her more confused.

"tell me the truth or else you won't like the result" he said to her.

"I am. What's there to be lying about" Y/N said confidently.

Back to that other day

"Hey Hyunjin" Irene said to Hyunjin

"Hey" he said while leaning his head on her shoulder. "Where's your bracelet?"

"Well..... I lost it" Irene lied. "I had it at school but then it just disappeared that's why I wanted to talk to you"

"So what happened?" He asked

"My friends saw someone walking around with the same one. So they went to go see where'd she get it from and she copied my story. They said it was the same" she said "sadly"

He was filled with anger now and she could see that. Her plan was working.

"I'll get it back for you. Don't worry" he said to her before hugging her.

|

"Ok your playing this character" Hyunjin said to her.

Y/N flicked her hand off of his and rubbed it because he was gripping too hard. He didn't care.

She deserves it. He thought.

"yeah a character named y/n" she said to him.

I'm so done with her. He thought.

"Now that I answered your question answer mine." Y/N said to him.

"Yeah I'm hyunjin, duh. I know you know that" He replied

Her eyes widened. She expected a different way of them meeting.

"so... you're the hyunjin from like 6 years ago?" Y/N asked

He nodded and scoffed. He decided to play along for now.

She then smiled. "wow I finally met you"

"we go to the same school" Hyunjin said while tying his shoes. "anyways I'm leaving." He said before walking toward her making them really close again.

"stay away from my site and Irene's sight. If I find out that you decided to do some other dumb shit. You won't like the result at all. Yeah, I know your faking it. I don't like you, never will so Don't. Steal. Irene's. Identity. You aren't the girl from 6 years ago she is" he said madly before walking off.

She scoffed. She couldn't believe what she just heard. Faking it? what's there to fake. She didn't notice that there were tears coming out of her eyes.

She couldn't believe that this Irene girl stole her identity. But how? She thought

She didn't know that when Hyunjin grabbed her wrist, he took the bracelet off her.