9- Yandere F!Mikasa x Reader

@Theblackweeb

.I'M LAUGHING ON THE OUTSIDE,
CRYING ON THE INSIDE.

3rd POV

Y/n stood frozen. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Y/n. I'm sorry but I think we should break up. It's not you. I j-just don't feel that spark anymore. It was fun while it lasted." Jean softened his gaze on her when tears build up in her e/c eyes. Those beautiful e/c eyes he loved very much, he wanted to wipe them off her but stopped himself before he could. Instead, he patted her shoulder and walked past her. Apologizing once more under his breath. "W-wait...Jean. Please...please don't leave." Y/n turned around and tried to follow after him but she couldn't move.

He continued to leave not giving her a last glance. She couldn't think of a reason why he would want to break up. He said he didn't feel the spark but it didn't make sense...In the past days, they were spending every second of the day together when they didn't have to train. It wasn't even a day ago where he told her he loved her. "Why?" She mumbled. Leaning against the wall she slid down and sat on the floor, pulling her legs to her chest and wrapped her arms around them.

"Was he just lying to not make me feel bad?" She asked. Crying to herself she hoped no one walked past her and saw her sobbing all alone in a hallway. She hoped Jean would come back and tell her that it was all a joke. That he wasn't throwing away their relationship. Covering her face she sucked in a breath, thinking of reasons why Jean did this.

Is it because we have an expedition coming up? No...We've stayed together through so much. Though Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt. Reclaiming Wall Maria...Through so much.

Bitting down on her lip she cursed everything and everyone.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Hearing someone saying her name she looked up and saw Mikasa. The eastern girl tilted her head when seeing the tears that ran down Y/n's s/c cheeks. Her face softened and Mikasa went to crouch in front of Y/n. "What happened?" Mikasa asked. Y/n let out a shaky breath and shook her head. "I don't want to talk about it."

Mikasa tilted her head again and touched her scarf, bringing it up to cover her mouth since it was a little chilly. "Is it about Jean? He broke up with you didn't he?" She asked once more. Causing Y/n to widen her eyes. Mikasa took that as a yes and bit on her lip.

"Break up with her."

"What?! Hell no, Mikasa! Why would I do that?"

"Because you don't want to know what I'll do to her if you don't."

"He told me he didn't feel the spark anymore...Again I don't want to talk much about this," Y/n let out a fake laugh and got up from the floor with Mikasa's help. "I have to go help Hange and the others plan the attack." Y/n said. Walking off to help coordinate the attack on Marley to rescue Eren. "You can't help them with a clouded mind Y/n. You have to rest, I'll tell them you're sick." Mikasa grabbed her wrist lightly and stopped her from walking away.

Y/n glanced down at how Mikasa held her wrist. Seeing how Mikasa stopped her from leaving she wished she had the same when Jean left instead of freezing up. Tears build up in her eyes and she started to cry more. Mikasa frowned and pulled Y/n into her embrace. Y/n returned the hug and cried into Mikasa's shoulder, unaware that Mikasa was the reason Jean broke up with her.

"There, there. Everything will be alright. Come, I'll take you to the barracks so you can rest." Mikasa told her in a soothing voice, rubbing her hand in circles on Y/n's back. The girl hummed and let Mikasa lead her to the scout's barracks. Now it was both of them unaware of the tall blonde who watched them from behind a pillar.