14- Yandere M!Mikasa x Reader

.PHOTOS LAST FOREVER.

3rd POV

  Cleaning the lens of the camera Mikasa gently wiped the glass with a cloth. A small smile on him as he finished. Putting away the cloth in his bag he fixed a few adjustments and lifted the camera to his eye. Finding his subject he zoomed in and adjusted the focus. His smile grew more as his finger clicked down on the button and took a photo.

Looking down to see how the photo turned out he blushed at the result.

"Did the photo turn out good?"

Hearing her voice Mikasa nodded his head.

"It's perfect. Though it's not like a photograph can capture your beauty." He said. His stomach felt funny and his face couldn't stop feeling warm. Bringing his camera to his eye again he shot another photo, maybe taking a few more than he should have.

"How about we go get something to eat? My treat~" The girl teased, wiggling her finger at the boy. Mikasa looked at them, his eyes focusing on the girl. Her h/c hair blowing in the light breeze and her eyes lighting up at the thought of going on a date with him.

"If it's your treat then sure. How about ramen? I've been craving it lately." He told her, tapping his chin and remembering the other day when he was desperately hungry for the noodles. Mikasa waited for her to answer him. His hands let go of the camera and let it hang on his neck. He would like to treat her but she suggested treating him out for food.

"Totally! Sounds good!" A sweet and warm smile spread against her cheeks as she grabbed him by the hand, the two going over to the car to head to the restaurant.

-

  Arriving at home Mikasa locked his front door and removed his shoes before entering. Turning on the light he headed to his living room. Sitting on the couch he brought out his camera and turned it on, going to his gallery of already taken photos; he blushed at the images of Y/n. These images just couldn't capture the real beauty of Y/n in person.

RING!

Hearing his phone ring in his pocket Mikasa's smile disappeared. Getting his phone out he didn't bother to check who was calling and held his phone against his ear, his other hand still holding the camera.

"What do you want?" He asked coldly.

"Mikasa, you finally picked up one of my calls! I was getting worried about you man, I thought something happened to you—"

"What do you want?" Mikasa cut them off and asked his question again. He didn't like it when people beat around the bush.

"Oh..haha. Well, I was wondering if you could do a job for me? I need some photos for a project and you're the best photographer I know." They said over the phone. Mikasa rolled his eyes, he didn't have to check his schedule to know he was free to do a job. He would've preferred to reject the job but he had to make a living.

"When and where, Jean?" Mikasa asked, identifying the caller as Jean. A friend Mikasa had before he met Y/n. He heard Jean sigh in relief. "Awe thanks, Mikasa!" Jean thanked, telling the specific details to Mikasa. Hanging up the call at the end, Mikasa stood from his couch. Heading into his workspace to start working on Y/n's photos.