𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 | 𝐢 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

[please read author's note at the end]

shawn mendes - lost in japan 

zayn - tonight 

"Wait, please tell me that this is the plot of the teenage drama you watched." Connor said taking off his headphones. We have just ended our morning show, and I'm so happy to head back home.

It's been almost a week after my lovely trip to Leicester. Honestly, I've been thinking about what happened there for hours and still can't make up my mind. Part of me is feeling guilty for taking Louis there, but on the other side, I can't even imagine how it could turn out if he wasn't there, and I was alone there.

"I wish. But now I can say that I'm living in movie." I smirked and went to the studio kitchen to make a cup of coffee. Drinking coffee is unhealthy, kids. As well as watching series till morning.

"Made a cup for me." The voice came from behind. I turned around and raised my brows. "Please." Connor said.

"I always thought that your mother was the kindest woman alive, but this is too much for my mind to comprehend."

"She is. She raised two kind people, but even with all bad situations and arguments we had in past, it wasn't what I expect her to do." I handed him a cup. "It is what it is."

The aroma of coffee filled the room. It was something magical in coffee molecules spreading among grey reality of the kitchen. Familiar nutty scent was refreshing. I inhaled awakening smell which invigorated every cell of my body.

"Have you spoken to Aurora after that dinner?" Connor said and sat down on the couch.

I called Aurora a day after our dinner and I have never heard her speaking that much. She has always been talkative and life of the party but talk THAT much was surprise even for me. The range of question varied from "How you met Louis?" to "You really haven't known that about our parents?", this also was mixed with "I'm so sorry for not telling you earlier."

But questions about Louis were the most popular ones. After the fifth one I defeated and tell her all truth. That he is not my boyfriend. I forgot to ask him why he said that, maybe because I had been hesitating too long between naming him as my "friend" or "best friend".

"Yes, and Louis' figure seemed to her more interesting than our fighting scene." I said and leant on the kitchen counter.

"Why he even was there?"

"Oh, let me think who else I should ask for help, when you and Alice were in the restaurant, Millie is in New York, my sister is useless, and my mum told I need to solve my problems by myself. That's why I asked him to go with me."Connor giggles and I raised my brow. "Why are you laughing?"

"Did you really allowed Louis to see your family drama? What happened to Vivian who wanted to keep her private life private?" Fair point. I wish I had an explanation for this.

"Old Vivian can't come to the phone right now. Why? 'Cause she's dead." I said seriously, but seconds later I bursted in laugh. "I don't know. Really." My mind is working differently every time I'm somewhere near Louis, I do things which hard to explain. This Yorkshire guy knocked down my brain to factory settings. All moral attitudes and prejudices, I had established for myself through my life, seem to disappear and I don't understand how he does it.

"It isn't funny, you know." He sighed. "It's wonderful that you are becoming more open to society, but do you think that you chose right person to reveal your secrets?" Connor muttered. I understand where his hesitation and cautiousness come from.