scary movie

SCARY MOVIE
━━━━━ SCREAM
a letter to billy loomis

SCARY MOVIE ━━━━━ SCREAMa letter to billy loomis

❛ the original sacrifice. ❜

I N  W H I C H, cherry valentine is a dead girl walking

I N  W H I C H,
cherry valentine is a dead girl walking. 
the universe grants her unspoken wish,
to be loved by him— forever.

CALLING ALL HORROR FANATICS.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

━━━━━━ CHERRY VALENTINE WAS BORN A SAINT. the form of heaven had blessed the town of Woodsboro through the embodiment of a teenage girl. From her first steps to her first cheer rally, Cherry was destined to become nothing less than an angel. The Valentine bloodline had reigned over the town as higher-ups for centuries, some Sheriffs, others well-paid Lawyers, and so forth. It appeared Cherry was the miracle that the family were handed for the greatness they had gifted their birthplace. From there, the child blessed the ground she wondered on, not an ounce of ill-luck left behind. Her energies scattered around the town, the kindness that bounced from her heart consumed the people that greeted her. Cherry Valentine was an angel.

SEE, EVIL IS NOT BORN. IT'S MADE. Teenage girls were often evil, high school evil. Cherry had never fallen to the lowness of immortal popularity, the averaged female that believed spitefulness was the way to win over the majoring population of a High School. The soul inside her, the one believed to be manufactured by the heavens themselves. Perhaps High School evil was something Cherry would have preferred. Cherry Valentine was everything the subjects of Woodsboro adored until the killings started, then she became a little loose around the edges. As if her page had been read a thousands times before, tearing at the corners due to the numerous usage. Cherry Valentine was coming undone like the wrapper she unrolled from her heart-shaped sucker.

NOW, HER SOULD MAY HAVE BEEN MOULDED BY THE HEAVENS, but Cherry believed that the after-life was all a fantasy, people believed in the afterlife because they couldn't bear not to. The illusion of life after death was but a security mat, a thought to create a purpose for our existence on the burning rock that travelled in space. Death was the gift of eternal peace, when a person reached death, that was it. An eternal darkness. Cherry knew that when you were six feet under ground, that's where the body and soul would reside for the rest of time as the insects crawled  into the place ones body lay and picked away at the flesh and bone. The deceased stayed deceased.