eight

scary movie.
chapter eight

BIRTH IS THE BEGINNING OF EVERY NEW LIFE; Cherry Valentine had experienced both the beginning and the end, death was her final goodbye

BIRTH IS THE BEGINNING OF EVERY NEW LIFE; Cherry Valentine had experienced both the beginning and the end, death was her final goodbye. Yet, her body had not been put to rest and her being, her soul continued in it's existence. It was possible that Cherry had been reborn, given a second chance by the gods that had once blessed her before.

To bless the earth was the gift given to Cherry Valentine, the ability to walk among the most average of people on earth and grant them a breath of something pure and untainted. Now, because of the blood-seeped hands of man-kind, her haven had become her resting place. Or more so, her curse. Cherry Valentine had been cursed from the very beginning, her life was never sought out to be the blessing it was rumoured to be. Her existence was never meant to end, her own soul was tainted with impurity.  So, even after an end has been dealt to her by the greediness of men, she carried on.

Cherry Valentine felt she had been reborn, Cherry was a rose to a thorn. Her entire being started as a simple seed, arriving into the universe as a something beautiful, something that blessed the eye to look upon. Yet, with a closer look, the truth would unfold, the darkness behind the beauty.

Cherry Valentine had been corrupted by the worst of man-kind. Every sinner had once been a saint.

Cherry Valentine returned to the halls of Woodsboro High School. The girl approached her friends, as a student, ran through the hall dressed as Ghost-face. Someone's idea of a joke. Stu laughed as Cherry reached her friends. Sidney Prescott seemed shook up by the prank, a disgusted look on her face.

Cherry Valentine reached out a hand, placing it on the girls back, "You okay, Sid?" She comforted her, "Such an insensitive joke!"

Sidney smiled at her but Stu interrupted before she could thank her for her kindness, "Are you kidding me? Look at this place, it's like Christmas!"

Cherry shook her head as Tatum turned to him, hitting him in the face with her lollipop. "Stupidity leak!" As the two talked and the girl watched them, Sidney had rushed away. Leaving just the three behind.

Cherry peered down the corridor as her two friends indulged in conversation, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a heart-shaped sucker. Unwrapping it and tossing the packaging into her bag. She placed the candy into her mouth, seeing a hint of Billy Loomis stood with the girl.

"So, Cher-" Tatum Riley called for her attention, "We missed you last night."

Cherry smiled and focused her attention back to the couple, she now held her lollipop between her fingers. "I was out last night, with Billy."

"You were with Billy?" Stu picked up on, he held his girlfriend hand, spinning her slightly to get closer to Cherry, "Ooo- How exciting!"

Cherry bit down on the sucker, now placed back in her mouth. Leaving the candy on her tongue and the stick free of it. "Shut it, Stu." She fought back, tossing the Candy-free stick at him.

Cherry strutted away from the two, still biting down on the candy left in her mouth- As she approached Billy and Sidney. "You got away so fast, Sid." She smiled, "Everything okay?"

Billy interrupted, a grin sitting on his features. "Well, hello Miss Valentine." He smiled and pulled her towards him- Billy planted a soft kiss to her lips.

"Wait- When did that happen?" Sidney rushed to question the couple- who were now in-fact, an actual couple.

"Around the time you had me arrested." Billy spoke, his smile never dropped as he looked down at the other girl, "Couldn't be me now could it. Cher here's me alibi."

Tears could be seen as they pooled in the eyes of Sidney Prescott, who's breath began to pick up as she looked at her two friends. Cherry reached out to her again- "It's okay, Sid." Cherry assured her, "We understand what you're going through. It's okay to act irrationally."

"Cher is right, Sid." Billy added, "We just want our friend back."

Sidney stormed away from the two, leaving them stood confused- She turned back to them, "I'm sorry if my traumatised life is an inconvenience to you and your perfect existence."

Sidney ran off and Cherry followed closely behind her. Cherry Valentine reached out, her hand stopped and reached for the girl- Who turned.

"Please, Sid, he means no harm- We, mean no harm." Cherry reassured her- Joining her hand with her friends. Cherry pulled her into a hug, "I'm here for you, I promise- Everything's going to be okay."

Sidney regrouped with her other friends, after Cherry Valentine had left her to go back to class along with her blonde friend. The four of them now wondered away from the school- After Sidney had been attacked by the killer in the bathroom.

Stu Macher picked up his girlfriend as the four of them walked, "I say, impromptu party tonight, my house." He offered, holding Tatum in the air, "What do you say?"

Sidney shook her head, "Are you serious?"

"That said, Tatum, this little vixen, doesn't invite the entire world, we'll be fine." He span her around as he spoke, the four friends almost in a moment of peace- Everything was normal between them, even for just a small amount of time.

Cherry joined her hand with the girls, "I think it would be fun- and anyway, we're safer in crowds then alone." She told her, "Please come along."

Stu then wrapped his arms around Cherry, squeezing her closer to him as he joked, "Totally protected- Yo, I am so buff!"

Cherry giggled as he span her around, she slapped her arms around in an attempt to get him off, "Stu! Stu! Stop that!"

The group stopped walking- As Tatum Riley paused, "Come on, Sid. It could be be fun."

"Okay. Whatever." She agreed.

- note

for some reason, i can no longer post gifs at the top of the story- both the banners and the gifs won't stay when the chapter is published.

i'm not sure why- also it's back !! finally !!

another chapter will be posted soon, i promise