nine

scary movie

scary movie.
chapter nine

STU MACHERS PARTY WAS FASTLY APPROACHING, and the youth of Woodsboro were anticipating its arrival

STU MACHERS PARTY WAS FASTLY APPROACHING, and the youth of Woodsboro were anticipating its arrival. Cherry Valentine rested against the wall of the town's Video Store awaiting Sidney and Tatum. Much to her surprise, the two teenage boys that circled her timeline entered- In which, they were greeted with an eye roll.

As Cherry watched Stu Macher approach another resident and member of their friendship circle, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a Cherry sucker, unwrapping the plastic packaging with her nails- Which from up close, showcased the chipped red nail polish.

Cherry watched on, patiently- Focusing on the conversation between Stu and Randy, "Jesus, this place is packed tonight, man!" The blonde spoke.

As she focused on the conversation, a firm hand squeezed onto her lower back- Ripping her attention away from them. Her head immediately turned to face the person as she came to face to face with her boyfriend.

"It's rude to ease drop!" Billy Loomis teased the girl, he reached out and snatched the candy from between her lips- and before the girl could argue, he planted a soft kiss on her lips.

Cherry punched his shoulder, "Stop scaring me like that! You're going to give me a heart attack." She warned him.

The side of his lips tugged upwards as he stared at the girl- Billy reached his hand out, "You stop and I'll stop, deal?" The brunette ignored the hand that reached out to her, to which he raised an eyebrow in defeat- A sense of playfulness in his smirk.

"Nope!" She answered, gripping the candy stick in between her fingers and taking it back. "I want to see where this goes." Cherry turned back to them, placing the candy back in her mouth.

The expression on his face dropped, leaving the girl confused by what had switched in his demeanour so suddenly. Billy Loomis wandered away from her and found his place with a small group of women. Cherry frowned, her insides churning with an unfamiliar feelings as she observed the group.