sieben

Seven || Fear

Seven || Fear

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟎𝟕𝟏𝟕𝟐𝟏

"Eren Jeager, are you a titan or a human?" I look at the faces surrounding us. All of the attention was on Eren. They all looked at him like he was some kind of monster.

"Sir, I do not understand your question!" Eren yells in return.

"Answer me! Stalling will do nothing! You emerged from the nape of a titan! We're in jeopardy with you around. There's no telling when you will attack us as a titan!" Mikasa stands over Eren to protect him from the people around us.

She pulls out her swords, threatening the people around us. A blond man explains to the one yelling at us what Mikasa is capable of. "What is going on!" Eren asks frustrated.

"Mikasa, you can't fight them all!" Armin tells the girl, not listening to Erens question. "There's nowhere for us to run."

"I'll take on whoever comes at Eren. I take them all if it comes down to it." She mutters, venom lacing each word that fell from her lips.

"We need to talk this out!" Armin pleads. I sit down next to Eren, who's obviously overthinking this situation. I place my hand on his shoulder. This won't do anything to help him calm down, I just want to let him know I'm here with him.

"I will ask you one more time," The man shouts, scaring Eren out of this thoughts. "Are you a titan or a human?" Me, Armin, and Mikasa turn our heads to the boy, waiting for an answer.

"I'm human!" He shouts back in response.

"I guess I'm left with no choice." The man says, slowly raising his hand.

"Wen need to go!" Mikasa exclaims grabbing Eren and running. Me and Armin follow and the man lowers his hand.

The canon fires down at us. I cover my head, ready for the impact, but it never comes. I open my eyes to find myself in what looks like a giant skeleton.

Me, Armin and Mikasa let go of each other, noticing that we are safe. "Where's Eren?" Mikasa asks, looking around.

"I think we're inside him.." Armin says look up. Eren jumps down from the neck of the titan. Mikasa runs up to him.

We hear screams coming from the people around us. Armin stomps towards the people around us and places his hands in the air, proving that he doesn't intend to hurt anyone surrounding us.

"We can see now that you are a monster!" The man yells. "I will use the cannon again!"

"He is not the enemy!" Armin speaks back. "There many thing we can learn from him."

"Quit yapping!" The man yells back at the blond boy. "He revealed to everyone that he's a titan."

"Prove to me how he is not an enemy." A man screams.

"There's no need for proof!" Armin shouts, "You aren't looking at him the right way. You said we all saw him turn into a titan. But we all also saw him fight them as well! You must have also seen the titans ganging up on him. The titans see him as prey, as do all of you!"

Solders listen in on what the boy says. "Be ready to attack!" The man screams. "Don't fall for this!" Everyone lifts their weapons once again.

Armin places his hand over his heart. "I have pledged to be a soldier and devote my life to mankind. There's no greater victory than to die for this cause. Adding Erens power along with that of our people, we would have a chance of reestablishing our walls! I beg you to let me explain his importance before I die."

"Silence!" The bearded man screams. He once again raises his hand to attack.

"Please stop." A voice behind the man said, stopping his hand. Behind him was the commander, Pixis. "Can you not see this boy in front of you? I will now take control of this situation. Please go organize the reinforcements. I would like to hear what this boy has to say." The man angrily turns around and walks away.