vierzehn

Quick Note! TYSM FOR 100 READS! I hope to finish this story sometime soon! AHH AGAIN TYSM! -M

Fourteen || The Squad

I stomp into the room at Eren was cleaning. The sudden noise made him jump. "Y/n! What's going on!"

"That stupid corporal is ignoring me because I didn't mop his floor correctly." I yell. Eren looks down at the window he was wiping, not saying a word. He was afraid he would cause you to become more angry.

I slap a sponge on a table and viciously wipe it down. "Y/n," Eren says. I stop and look up at him. "Don't worry about the corporal. It's not like he treats anybody well. You have nothing to worry about." What he said didn't make me feel any better.

"I guess." I scrub at the table. I look over at the books on the table. "We're not hiding anything again, are we?" Eren laughs.

"No. If you could find that yesterday, there's no way the corporal wouldn't find out." I smile and dust off the shelves.

"You actually did a pretty good job at cleaning." I compliment Eren.

"Well I actually tried because I know you'll have to come in and clean after me." He says.
I smile and finish dusting off the shelf. "I think we're finished." Eren says.

"Yeah. You can take that diaper off your head now." I joke.

"Y/n!" He says snatching the cloth off of his head as I giggle at him. "Alright. Let's go tell the corporal so we can relax." I follow after Eren with cleaning supplies in my hand. Eren opens the closet door and moves to the side so I can set down the supplies. Eren does the same and the knocks on the corporals door.

"What!" An irritated voice says on the other side.

"It's me, Eren and Y/n, corporal. We finished cleaning." I hear a sigh from the other side.

"I'll need to check that room you cleaned." His footsteps came closer to the door. He looked at us with a disgusted look on his face and then walked down to the room we finished cleaning. He ran his finger over every piece of furniture to find any dust that we had not cleaned. Finding nothing, he turn his head over to us.

"I guess you guys did okay." He said quietly. Eren smiled and looked over at me. "Y/n, come to my office. I need to speak with you for a minute. Eren, you're free to go!"

"Yes sir!" Eren runs out of the room to go find his friends. I silently follow behind the corporal back to his office. He opens the door for me and he walks in behind me.

"Will this take long?" I ask him.

"Not too long." He replies. I sit in front of his desk in the chair. He sits behind his desk and organizes his papers. "Y/n, I know how much of a skilled soldier you are and even though I like clean rooms, I'm still disappointed that you have to sit here and clean rather than go outside and train." You're the one making me clean. I think to myself.

"Because this damn castle is so old and nasty, my whole squad is in here cleaning and not outside practicing."

"Sir, can you get to the point?" I ask. He sighs and looks over at me. It felt like his steel grey eyes were liking right through me. There was no emotion in his eyes. It made me uncomfortable.

"I've talked with Erwin and we have decided that you will be placed in my squad. Squad Levi." I sit there a good three minutes just in shock. "Cadet?" He asks, bringing back my attention.

"I don't know what to say."

"All you have to say is if you accept or not."

"Yes. Yes I accept." I say quickly.

"Alright. Then your free to go." I jump up from the chair and run down the hallway to find Eren and tell him the news. I find him talking to Mikasa and Armin.

"Guys!" I call. They all turn their attention towards me.

"What did the corporal need?" Eren asks.

"That's what I want to tell you all." I say. They all lean in to listen. I watch as their faces turn from shock to joy.