Recap

A/N; This chapter is just going to be the first couple chapters copy and pasted into one, as none of that would change. Chapter 2 will be where things go different. Also, if you see the name "Dani" at all let me know. That was the original name for Via, and I didn't change it all like I thought.

The First Swan;

Olivia strode into Forks High, a sophomore and therefore no longer fresh meat. She smiled softly as she made her way to her locker to deposit her books, only to find someone leaning against her locker, speaking to someone else.

"Excuse me," she said softly, not wanting to scare the girl by her sudden appearance behind her.

"Oh! I'm sorry, is this your locker?" A spikey haired Alice Cullen turned to look at her. "Hey, you're Chief Swan's daughter, right?"

Via would recognize any of the Cullens anywhere; at 16 they were still the most beautiful people on the planet. Alice held a sort of strange, unconventional beauty. It was both intimidating and thrilling to the bisexual girl. However, Via knew she was with Jasper Hale, twin brother to the infamous Rosalie Hale and foster children of Carlisle and Esme Cullen.

"Yes, Olivia Swan. You can call me Via, though. I actually prefer it," Olivia held out her hand to shake that of the older girl's, only to be pulled into a small embrace by the pixie girl.

"We have biology together- aren't you a sophomore?" Alice asked as she released the shocked Swan.

"Yes.. I have advanced classes. They're talking about making me a senior next year since I'm also ahead on credits." Via blushed at the embarrassment of her genius.

"Ooooh, we can graduate together! Via, I think we are going to be great friends!" Alice pulled the poor girl to their first class, her books forgotten. She shot a look to Jasper, eyes wide in confusion and shock. Jasper just smiled and shook his head, letting the girls go ahead of him.

Upon taking their seats, Via in front of Alice, the younger of the two realized she had forgotten her book. She swore mentally, only to jump when books were set in front of her.

"You dropped these," Jasper told her, his southern drawl making her smile.

"Thank you." Via told him as he took his seat next to Alice.

She took to doodling in her notebook, just a few flowers in the margins.
The class droned on and on, Via aimlessly drawing instead of taking notes. Her lab partner glanced over at her, and made a disgusted face.

"Freak.." he muttered under his breath. Via blinked a few times, breaking her trance. That's when she noticed her drawing; she drew her mother's grave, surrounded by flowers. She quickly flipped the page and started her notes.
After the bell rang, Via gathered her things and rushed out the door, not ready to be kidnapped yet again by Alice Cullen and her accomplice, Jasper Hale.

No matter how attractive she found them both to be.

Her next class was history, which she shared with Rosalie Hale. She sat down next to the blonde, hands shaking from anxiety at the thought of being in her presence. She was so intimidatingly beautiful, and Via was hopelessly bi.

"H-hi..." Via mentally cursed herself for her lack of words. The blonde barely nodded in acknowledgement at the blue haired female next to her.
Via nearly jumped out of her seat as Jasper Hale, for the second time, set her books on her desk.

"You forgot these again." He chuckled lightly, before taking the seat in front of Rosalie. Damn southern bastard stalking me...

Via caught glimpse of something out the window from the corner of her eye. She looked out, and her blood ran cold. A man was staring at her, holding her gaze, making her heart race. Fear took over, and she found herself having the urge to jump out of her seat.