Imprint

Via woke up snuggled into Edward's arms. She shifted slightly, wrapping her arm around his torso.

"You're comfy." She stated quietly.

"I don't see why you think that." He chuckled softly, before placing a kiss on top of her head.

"You aren't really that cold for me, and your skin doesn't feel like marble. It feels solid, but soft and comforting." Via explained. She placed a soft kiss against his jaw.

"You should get ready. I'm taking you to Sam's for the weekend while we get a handle on the tracker." Edward stated. Via groaned and rolled out of bed, mumbling about how stupid the tracker was. She walked into her connected bathroom to shower.

She sighed in content as the hot water fell over her. The blue had faded significantly, giving it a light, almost silvery hue. She quite liked it. She washed and conditioned her hair, before washing herself off. She sat on the floor of the shower, letting the hot water hit her skin.

She heard her bathroom door shut and lock. She pulled the curtain back a bit to see Edward looking nervous.

"Bella got your bedroom door unlocked." He whispered to her. Via's eyes widened. She gestured for him to get in the shower. He shook his head no. She heard the lock jiggle a bit and looked at him in panic. Finally, he relented and got in the shower, fully clothed.

"Why didn't you go out the window?" Via hissed.

"I panicked!" Edward whispered back.

"Via, why won't you just talk to me?" Bella asked from the other side of the door.

"Bella, now is not a good time!" Via called back, standing up. Edward stared at the wall, wanting to give his girlfriend privacy still despite their closeness.

"Via, please! Dad is at work! I know everything, why can't we just talk? Don't you trust me?" Bella's voice was pleading.

"I'm in the shower, Bella!" Via shouted in annoyance. "Can't this wait?!"

"...Fine. Just please talk to me, Via. I really do care."

"She's gone." Edward told her, as he could hear the lack of another heartbeat in close proximity, as well as the door closing. Via sighed in frustration.

"I don't want her mixed up in this." She sighed.

"I know, love. I'm sorry this is happening." Edward spoke sincerely. He exited the shower, now soaked. After about ten more minutes, Via turned off the water and got out, grabbing a towel. She wrapped one around herself, before using another to dry her hair. After she brushed her hair, brushed her teeth, and moisturized her face, she made her way out of the bathroom and to her closet. When she emerged in a pair of shorts and a long sleeve, baggy, Three Days Grace shirt, she took note of Edward wearing new clothes, and smiled softly. He had gone home and changed, and had been back in such a short time. Or maybe she just took too long.

"Bella let me in this time." Edward told her. She decided not to wear makeup that day, and instead put on a pair of fluffy black socks and her platform Doc Martens.

"How do I look?" Via asked the vampire, knowing she looked awful. She had strong dark circles under her eyes, her complexion was more pale. She hadn't slept well, but Edward did his best to calm her every time she woke up. He was able to keep her from screaming, which was good.

"You're gorgeous," Edward stated as he read her thoughts.

"You lie too well." Via shook her head.

"I'm not lying, love." Edward stood and walked over to her, brushing her wet hair from her face. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

"What about Rosalie?" Via questioned. "Rosalie is practically Aphrodite."