Chapter:1

As Miss O would say it's always odd

As Miss O would say it's always odd. One day, at Odd head quarters; Agent Opal was sitting at her desk as always working.

Miss O: There you are! Something very odd has happened!

Opal: But is it always odd every day?

Miss O: I hate to say this but you might want to come with me in my office as in right now.

Opal got up from her desk walking with her to the office where the big O works. She turned on the giant tv and there appeared Miss O's  ex Agent Agent Ohlm in his evil lair.

Ohlm: Well well well if it isn't my old crew.

Big O: Save it Ohlm we know you haven't reached any obstacles yet so what makes
you think we are going to call you an agent?

Ohlm: Quiet! Now as I was saying you, Otis, and Olympia were fun. But now that you have told my parents on me and sent me to my room; I have been doing a lot of planning on getting back at you. For example taking over Odd Squad as planned.

Big O: Which that you will never do! What is it do you really want?

Ohlm: I want Opal to work with me.

Opal: Never!

Ohlm: If you refuse, I'll have no choice to destroy all the people at Odd Squad that you love! Meet me at my evil lair at 3:00 sharp!

Opal dropped on the floor beginning to sob after the tv went off. Miss O patted her on the back reassuring her that everything's going to be okay.

Opal: But what if it's not okay? What if Ohlm captures me and everything thing will be according to his plan? I don't want to be working with an evil villain I want to stay here at Odd Squad with you Miss O.

Miss O: I know Opal. And we will keep you. I have a plan but it's going to be risky and that's why I'm going to ask your crew along with my old Agents Agent Otis and Agent Olympia to protect you.

Opal: Thanks Miss O.