Chapter:10

The Odd Squad headquarter became a big throw out party and all of the agents started partying with cake from the cake room.

Oona: Thanks for throwing this amazing cool party!

Miss O: Don't mention it!

Agent Olympia: Hey where's Agent Otis and Agent Opal?

Meanwhile in the nature room, Agent Otis and Agent Opal were hanging out on a bench together.

Agent Otis: I want you to have this!

Opal: Wait a minute is that....

Agent Otis: Olympia and I will be gone and we need you to run headquarters. Do you think you can do it Agent Opal?

A tear shed from Opals eyes nodding her head with a smile.

Oona: Uhh I hate to break up this moment here but we are looking for you.

Agent Otis: Fine let's go Opal.

Miss O: There you two are! Where have you been?

Agent Otis: Miss O... Olympia and I will be graduating and moving up to Middle School soon and.. I understand that Agent Opal is one of the youngest agent of all headquarters so I wanted to her to see if it's okay with you if she can take our place.

Miss O: You know.. I have been looking for more agents to run this place. What do you say Agent Opal? Think you can take their place?

Agent Opal: I would be honored to take the position to continue out my journey as an Odd Squad Agent!

Miss O: Then congratulations Agent Opal! Your an official new Odd Squad Agent!

The gang all clapped and cheered for the new Agent in town.

Agent Olympia: I guess this means goodbye.

Then; laser chickens kept making oddness in the office.

Miss O: What do you say Agent Opal? Are Ready for your first mission?

Agent Opal: Let's do this!

Miss O: Well what are you waiting for? Go!
All of them gathered their gadgets and begin to fight the laser chickens.

The end!

Something very odd has happened yes I'm talking to you! To the fans out there!
Thank you all for reading this book! I had so much fun making it! Hey let me know what you guys think do you like it? Comment below and see you next time! Well what are you waiting for? Go Vote!!!