Chapter: 3

Agent Olympia. What are we going to do?

Oona: We can play I spy! Okay I'll go I spy with my little eye something yellow.

Agent Otis: Oona, I don't think this is the time to be playing I spy.

Miss. O: Wait a minute! That's it! Come with me now!

Both of them looked confused and all followed Mrs. O to the meeting room.

Miss. O: I know how to save Opal! I have a back up army that can get her safely! But it will take a village to distract Ohlm! Well.. what are you three standing around for? Let's GO!

The four of them head back over to Ohlm's
Evil lair with the back up plan. If this doesn't work to save her, then who knows what will.

Meanwhile Back in Ohlms evil lair:

Opal was being held captive by Ohlm.

Ohlm: Look at it Opal.. beautiful isn't it? It's only the beginning of time for my new plan to start soon!

Opal: No I think it's awful! Just look at these ugly colors!

Ohlm sighs in anger getting frustrated.

Ohlm: I don't need your negative vibes! I need you to rule with me!

Opal: I will never rule with you!

Ohlm: Then you leave me with no choice!

He got out this weird looking hypothetical gadget.

Opal: You can't make me!

Opal squints her eyes until she finally gave in. The round red hypnotic of the Hypno beam drains Opal's mind.

Opal: H-he's controlling me!

Then she passed out.

Meanwhile Opal woke up with a big huge headache. She looked like she was in some sort of dress that will look like this...

 She looked like she was in some sort of dress that will look like this

She awoke in a nice lavender bedroom.

This Is a song I choose for this good nice evil theme:

Opal: Where am I? Where's my badge?

She tried to look for it then, she finally found it she held it avais at her chest hugging it.

Ohlm: Like it? I thought this dress will suit you well.

Opal: I will never let you get away with this!

Ohlm: Oh? I think I already have!