Chapter:8

Miss O: What is that?

Ohlm: I have made this machine and made it into.......

Oona: The annihilator!

Ohlm: Correct! I have made this annihilator gun to destroy odd squad so I can create it into my own! *evil chuckle.*

Miss O: Ohlm no!

Ohlm: Too late!

Ohlm pushes the gadget and a green color laser hits the sky. Everything became dark and windy.

Agent Olympia: Opal! Wake up! Please!

Ohlm: There is nothing you can do to call her, she will be known as my ruler as queen!

Agent Otis: No you don't!

Agent Otis runs to the machine to try to turn it off but Ohlm kicked him off of it trying not to have him get ahold of the gun. Miss O heads slowly to the helicopter with Oona and Agent Olympia.

Miss O: We have to shut down the annihilator gun!

Agent Olympia: If we are going to do this; then we'll have to do it now!

Oona: There's too much wind! How are we going to get up the sky?

Miss O: Leave it to me!

She turns on her helicopter and manoeuvre it slowly to the sky.

Ohlm: Finally, after my years of work, I can now start off with a new world! *evil chuckle.*

Opal's eyes started to finally fight the hypnosis and spelled free!

Ohlm: NO! How is this possible?

Opal: Nothings impossible. *places her hands on her hips.*

Otis was finally relieved to see Opal being back to normal. If only they can stop that beam in time from creating a new world!