Chapter:4

Agent Otis, Agent Olympia, Oona, and Mrs. O all head ovee to the squishinator room to get to Ohlm's evil lair. They all faced many obstacles along the way including Jelly bean Joe! Their worst enemy!

Jelly Bean Joe: Hello Odd Squad!

Agent Otis: It's Jelly Bean Joe guys be careful!

Oona: Right! Well Simon says I guess we better get going now bye!

Jelly Bean Joe: Not so fast! You guys have got to solve my jelly beans! How many do I have in this small jar?

Agent Olympia and Otis both roll their eyes.

Agent Otis: that small jar is approximately 804 jelly beans!

Jelly Bean Joe: Darn you odd squad!

Agent Olympia: It's very simple actually you can add them to groups of 10 or you can divide it to get the approximate number quicker.

Jelly Bean Joe: Correct! Fine you win! You have beaten me at my fun games ever! Man I never get to have fun anymore!

Miss. O: *Whispers.* Well, if you are looking for fun, then I highly suggest you take a retirement day off of being a villain and go on a vacation. Now if you'll excuse us, we've got an important mission to attend to!

Finally! After facing that simple obstacle, the squad continue with their case. They first went by to the police station to report a file and then they were on their way to rescue Opal! Just hope they can make it in time before something bad happens to her.

Sorry if this was short, but will make the next one longer next time! Enjoy!