Chapter:2

Ohlm: Finally! Once when my plan's been completed, I Ohlm will destroy Odd Squad once and for all! *mwahahahahah!*

Now as we may all remember, Agent Ohlm; was never the brightest agent around headquarters. His hair color was dark brown slick pulled back, and he wears now glasses? What are we gonna to think of next agents? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyways, his suit was plaid navy blue jacket with a purple suit along with a purple neck tie.

But Miss O and her agents are not going down without a fight! They thought that Ohlm use to want to stop oddness but they thought wrong.
The agents all made it in time just to stop Ohlm Opal was in the ice cream truck disguised as the odd squad mini van.

Miss O: Ohlm stop!

Ohlm: Well well well if it isn't the Odd Squad! So where's my new partner?

Oona: pfffth In your dreams! She will never work with you!

Ohlm: If You don't tell me, then I'll use this!

Oona: The black hole inator!

Ohlm: Correct! Now tell me where she is before I turn this place into oblivion!

Opal: No Ohlm you'll get sucked too!

Ohlm: Well if it isn't the girl of the hour. Join me Opal and together we will rule over head quarters! *mwahahaha!*

Opal: No!

Ohlm: Then I'm afraid you have no choice.

He was about to turn on the inator until Opal finally give in.

Opal: Okay I'll do it!

Mrs. O. Oona, Otis, and Olympia: NO!

Opal: It's okay you guys I'll figure it out soon..

She walked towards Ohlm and stand next to him.

Ohlm: I knew you seen it my way! Now let's go!

Opal was about to knock Ohlm out until Ohlm gripped her wrist with a handcuff inator.

Olympia: So that's where the handcuff inator went to.

Ohlm grabbed her shoulders and gripped her waist line.

All: gasped!

Ohlm: See you soon!

*evil laugh!*