Kiss You

My alarm rang in the following morning at 6 a.m. I tossed around a little, complaining to myself that I would never sleep so late again when I had to wake up so early the next day. After Charlie left me, I confess that I spent a couple of hours looking him up online as well as his work – especially the one connected to Netflix that he seemed to be so proud about. It caught me a little by surprise and it made me happy when I realized that the show, Julie and The Phantoms, was actually a musical. I love musicals.

Of course, that the first episode of the show starts with one of his songs... Well, one of his character band's songs. They were amazing musicians; the show was really good, and the characters were so funny. It was hard to believe that the sweet and caring man that talked to me for hours was the same one that brought Luke to life on screen, they were so different. By the time I finished the first episode, it was already really late, so I decided to watch the rest in another opportunity.

When I was able to find the phone in the mess that was my bed and turn off the alarm, I was fully awake and a little late. I ran off the bed to the shower. If Sarah was here, she would be calling me out on taking a shower before going on a hike. However, she would also understand that I was going on a hike with a really good looking guy, and that I need to at least smell decent at the begging of our little journey. Since I didn't wash my hair - having washed it the night before - my shower was rather quick and enough to 100% wake me up. Walking out of the bathroom, I picked from my open suitcase on the floor a matching set of plain black lacy panties and sports bra, as well as a pair of black leggings, a white tank top with a pizza drawing on the front.

After dressing everything up I grabbed my backpack to take out everything that would be useless to me and started to re-pack it with my water bottle, a battery for my camera as well as a new memory card – just in case - a flashlight, a few protein...

After dressing everything up I grabbed my backpack to take out everything that would be useless to me and started to re-pack it with my water bottle, a battery for my camera as well as a new memory card – just in case - a flashlight, a few protein bars, and another couple of things in case some emergency happens. I grabbed a hairband to tight my hair in a high ponytail. I looked around for my camera, leaving it close to my bag so I wouldn't forget it. I checked the time at my phone to notice that I only had 20 minutes before Charlie was knocking at my door. I walked to the bathroom again with my necessaire in hands. I brushed my teeth before applying my sunscreen/foundation and a waterproof mascara – oh, c'mon, I had to look at least decent – as well as a little bit of perfume because my mom always say that women need to smell good all the time.

I walked back to my room, grabbing my phone, turning it off and throwing it in a waterproof little bag before throwing the same inside my backpack. I grabbed my boots and socks. When I was halfway pulling the pair of socks up my feet, I heard a soft knock on my door. I finished with the socks before walking to the door and opening it up to Charlie.

- Good morning. – I said, smiling to him, leaning against the door.

- Good morning. – he said, smiling as well.

Charlie had the ability to look simple but still take my breath away anyway. This morning he was sporting a green button up t shirt, with a pair of beige pair of paints and rain boots. A waterproof coat covering it all. His hair was down, a necklace was hanging around his neck, and in his wrists he had a pair of men bracelets and an elastic band for his own hair. In his back was his backpack and his mask was covering his face.