5| 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑘𝑒

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

¢нαρтєя ƒινє

As the boys strolled through an empty Target, throwing clothes and toys into the cart where Lele was seated quietly, watching some cartoon on Liam's phone. Maximo had talked to the manager and asked him to close the store for an hour, so that they could stop without stopping every five minutes for a picture or autograph.

"I want snacks," Ton announced, throwing chips and candy into the cart, excitedly.

Liam shook his head, as he looked through the options for car seats. Confused, he finally settled for the most expensive one, in hopes that the price matched the quality.

"So..." Mikey began in a slow drawl and Liam pretended he did not know what the model was thinking, "Azelie?"

How could one name and one face, cause Liam's heart to race and want to blossom deep in his gut? He saw the way the small baker interacted with Lele, kind and gentle, that beautiful smile on her face. Liam tried to keep the smile off his face.

"What about her?" Liam replied nonchalantly, adding some sugar-free candy in the cart. He looked down at his niece, watching her bold, blue orbs enthralled by the cartoons on his phone. He wondered what he would need. Probably plastic plates, cups and spoons. He had no desire to have all the plates in his house break.

Mikey raised a bushy brow, a smirk on his face.

Liam shrugged, getting defensive, "She probably doesn't even know I'm an actor,"

Ton snorted, scarfing down a bag of Hot Cheetos, "Yeah, and I'm Donald Trump Junior,"

Finishing the phone call from his Airpods, Maximo looked up at the rest of the group, earnestly, "Well, that was Sarah. She's coming to the house tomorrow to decorate one of the bedrooms for Lele. The colors that she's using are..." He looked down at his phone, and read out, "Blush pink and white with rose gold accents," Then, he shrugged in confusion, "Whatever that is,"

"I think we have everything," Liam announced and he drove the cart towards the front of the store to an awe-stricken employee and the wary manager.

The time was now 11 pm and heeding to Azelie's warning, Lele fell asleep in Liam's bed in the living room, Liam and Bear next to her. She was absolutely adorable, her little butt was stuck up in the air and her button nose scrunched up when she snored. Bear was absolutely enamored by the new, female addition to the Wright home, cuddling next to the small girl earnestly, protecting her.

★──────────★─────────★

In the morning, Liam attempted to give Lele a bath, but it was nothing short of disaster. The little three-year-old was splashing the bath water hazardously, giggling as she poured water over Liam. Liam was trying to get her body clean to the best of his ability but Lele was sneaking away from him, her loud giggles and shrieks filling the house.