CH:4

Emilio's POV

Few days have passed since I got rejected by the girl I confessed to, which I regret from the bottom of my heart. Fortunately she still works for me but..it just dosen't feel the same. I feel distant from her... I think she is avoiding me. Does she hates me that much? I shouldn't have told her about my feeling…I should have kept it to myself… I should have controlled my feelings but for some reason I got the sudden urge to tell her that I loved her.

Why couldn't the one I love, love me back ? I was starting to feel empty again just like the way I was before meeting her. She is right in front of me yet it feels so distant.

I couldn't focus on my work. All I thought about was her…It feels like I'm losing her.

••••••

Skye's POV

The money I had wasn't enough since I spent half of it on my pending bills. What should I do now? Where will I get the rest from? Today was the last day…

I got a call from the loan shark numbers.

"We are coming to get the money to the restaurant you work at, meet us in the alleyway with all the money."

"Bu-"

He cut the phone mid-sentence. I couldn't request him more time. I had a bad feeling about the whole situation.

~~~~•••••~~~~

In the ally way

~~~~•••••~~~~

I wait with the bundle of money in a paper bag. My hands seem to tremble a little. I calmed myself as I breathed in and out. Suddenly I heard footsteps which made me anxious. I quickly turned to find a group of sketchy-looking guys walking towards me. I gulped in fear as they stared at me eyeing me. I was starting to feel uneasy as they approached me. One of the bulky guys with glasses spoke up.

" Where is the money?"

"Uh... here."

I offered the bag as I kept my distance. The guy gave the other tall guy the money and he started counting it. I gulped again in fear.

"Uh…I couldn't pay all of it…this is all I have. I'll pay the remaining in the next month"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY! YOUR NOT GONNA PAY ALL OF IT, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO PAY EVERYTHING."

"That means we will have to sell her and get the money."

The tall guy said laughing. My heart raced in fear…I decided to run but the twins that were in the gang stopped me.

"Where are you planning to go little girl."

They both blocked my way as one of them holds my arm behind my back. I struggled.

"Let me go!"

I screamed as another one placed a knife on my throat. I couldn't stop crying.

"Shut it you bitch or else I'll slit your throat."

"Come on now look what you did, you made the little girl cry…"

The crazy-looking guy with the studs said. I felt violated when he looked at me with lust-filled in his eyes. He touches my face as he stares at it.

"You have a pretty face now, let's check other features, about you."

He tears my shirt revealing my undergarment. 

"Oh my, do you seem to have a fit body, abs and all... But you're flat tho"

I felt disgusted as his hands roamed all-over my body .

"But what matters is…"

His hand went down my waist as he squeezes my ass

"Now that's what we need." 

"Stop! Please stop it…"

He doesn't stop there, his hands reach my crotch as he backs away in shock.

"What the fuck! You're a dude. You disgusting freak."

Everybody, over there was shocked.

"Fuck now how are we gonna sell him?"

The guy in glasses said as he walked towards me and slapped me.

"You fucking piece of shit. Now how are you gonna pay the money? Our boss will kill us if we don't get him the money."

He punches me in the gut as I fall to the ground coughing. The wig on my head falls off revealing my natural hair.

"Fuck."

He grabs my natural hair.

"No worries I will sell you to a rich old man, he will probably pay us more."

I was petrified, I couldn't let this happen. All this is because of  that asshole… Why the fuck did I even trust him…

I got up and tried running as the twins pinned me down. I struggled and screamed as they were dragging me to a black SUV. 

Suddenly, the twins that were dragging me let me go which caused me to fall to the ground. I heard screaming noises as someone was beating them up. I turned to look at the person who it was. It was Emilio he had a look of pure anger on his face as he mercilessly beat them up. 

"How much is it?"

"It's xxxxxxxx sir-"

The guy in glasses trembles. Emilio pulls out a check and signs it. 

"Take this and get lost… If I ever see you troubling him ever again,  I'll kill you."

My heart sank as I realized that he found out I was a boy... now he would hate me... look at the state I am in, he might be disgusted by me…He wouldn't keep me around.

"I am sorry…"

I sob, he doesn't reply as I could feel his jacket on my shoulders covering my exposed body. He held my hands as he dragged me to his car. I couldn’t make eye contact with him and he didn't say a thing. 

_____________________________

•||Vote|Comment|Follow||•

_____________________________