CH:7

"Emilio I forgot to give you your towel…"

Skye knocks on the bathroom door as he waits for an answer.

"Emilio are you in there?"

No reply. He was starting to get a little anxious. He reached for the doorknob uncertainty. He didn't want to bargain.

"Emilio is everything fine, I am going to open the door..."

No answer now he was really worried without thinking twice he flung open the door to find. Emilio's body sunken into the water. Fear rushing to his brains as he bolted towards Emilio and pulled him out of the bathtub. Tears streaming down his face and he tried waking him up. 

"Emilio, wake up!"

He tried waking him up but he wasn't responding. His body was cold. He tried to find his pulse but didn't get any. He laid him down and started pumping his chest for his heart to start beating again, no response he tried.

"Please please please wake up, you can't leave me like this."

He blew air into Emilio's mouth as he pumped his chest. Praying to god to save him. He was about to give up but then Emilio coughed up the water that filled his lungs. 

Skye cried as he thanked god for this miracle as he hugged him tightly he wasn't letting him go that easily.

"Don't you ever do that ever again!"

Skye got super angry as tears dripped down his face.

"P-please don't c-cry... I don't want to see you like this..."

He choughs uncontrollably.

" What would I do if something happened to you! "

" But I didn't do it on purpose...you don't have to worry about me. You can go wherever you want and do whatever you want...I am no one to stop you."

He looks away as Skye frowns.

" I am not leaving you or going anywhere and stop lying if it was an accident you could have got out of the tub but you didn't..."

His time Emilio chuckled as he cried bitterly which broke Skye's heart.

"Why does everyone I love leave. Today was the last dinner we are gonna have together right…? You're gonna leave me aren't you?"

" No… Why would I do that? "

"Why would you not!"

" Because I love you!"

Skye screams back, Emilio couldn't comprehend what he was hearing. He looked at Skye in utter confusion.

"Yes! I love you there is no way I could leave you and this dinner is not going to be our last dinner there is more to come."

" You don't have to lie to make me feel happy. "

Skye holds his collar and smashes his lips on Emilio's dry lips. 

" Now do you believe me?"

Emilio looks utterly confused by his actions. He didn't know what to say. Skye cupped his face in his hands so that he could look him in the eyes. 

"I love you, Emilio. I want you to be my boyfriend."

The amount of Joy Emilio was feeling was incomprehensible; he cried but this time the tears were of happiness as he kissed Skye passionately.

____________________________

•||Vote|Comment|Follow||•

_____________________________