CH:6

Skye waited patiently for Emilio to show up. He decided to make something good for Emilio as a thank you gift for saving his life.

He was wearing the clothes Emilio had kept for him. It wasn't his style but it was better than wearing the dirty worn-out clothes. He wasn't wearing his wig nor make-up. That made him a little self-conscious about his looks.

Will Emilio not like him after he sees him look like a boy? Unwanted thoughts disturbed his mind.

Being hated by Emilio would be the worst thing that could happene to him because he liked Emilio but was afraid that Emilio wouldn't accept him the way he is. Surprisingly yesterday's events say otherwise. Emilio was pretty accepting he wasn't disgusted nor did he make any rude comments on him.

The front door chimed as Emilio unlocked it Skye quickly set the rest of the beverages on the table and lit the candle. Emilio entered the dining table and was surprised to find a banquet full of his favorite food and Skye in Emilio's oversized shirt and pants that he used to once wear. Skye looked adorable, Emilio couldn't take eyes off of him. Skye gave him a guilty smile.

"How was your day? You must be tired after all that work. I decided to make your favorite dishes as a thank you gift for saving me yesterday."

Emilio smiles at him. His worries subsided when he saw a genuine smile on his face. 

"It would be better if you joined me."

Skye nodded as they both took a seat. The table was beautifully decorated with flowers and candles. All the lights were off. There was soothing music playing in the background.

They started having their meal. The food was lavishing but something was bothering him. Was this the last time he would be seeing Skye? Was this their last meal? Was he going to leave like all the others? Sadness took over Emilio as negative thoughts integrated his mind. He didn't like the thought of him leaving but what could he do to change his mind? He couldn't keep him against his will, just like all the others he too has to let him go. He had already accepted defeat. Skye notices Emilio's mood change.

" Is something wrong with the food?"

"No… it's pretty good. It's just that I am tired."

"Oh okay...A hot bath ready for you, it will help you relax a bit."

Skye felt his heartbeat and thought about Emilio as he watched him walk upstairs to his room.

Emilio's POV:

My muscles relaxed as I dipped myself in the warm rose water but my mind was troubled with unwanted thoughts.

Why does this always happen to me?

Why can't I be with the person I love?

Why does everyone I love to leave?

Why doesn't anyone love me?

First Marceline then Jaden and now Skye. Why... just why?

The pain in my chest grew as tears dripped down my cheeks. I covered my mouth so that no noise escaped my lips. Why was I feeling so heartbroken? I didn't even know him that well and yet it hurts at the thought of him leaving me...I don't want to lose him...but I can't force him...It is his decision…

My brains stopped working. I couldn't think straight as I sunk into the warm water. My vision seemed to get blurry. It was getting suffocating yet I didn't move. I could hear someone's sweet voice call my name. I guess this was the end. I couldn't keep my eyes open as my consciousness started to fade.

_____________________________

•||Vote|Comment|Follow||•

_____________________________