CH:5

Emilio’s POV:

I couldn't believe that the person I loved wasn't who I thought she was, she was a he. All this time he was hiding the fact that he was a boy and he did it so well that I feel for it... I felt like I was living a lie.

I was a little angry but when I saw his crying face it made my heartache, I couldn't get angry at him...I think I really do love this guy cause I still found him cute, even though I knew he was a guy.

His hands were trembling. I tried to reach out to him but he backed away consciously, as he looked at me with guilt.

"I am sorry…"

He mumbled softly.

"Why do you apologize? You didn't do anything wrong..."

He sobs bitterly.

"You hate me don't you?"

My heartfelt like it broke. Just hearing him in pain hurts me.

"No...How could I-"

"You don't have to lie!."

"I am not lying!"

I raised my voice.

"I fucking love… How could I hate you?"

His pupil widened in surprise as tears formed in his eyes.

"But...I deceived you...I am not the girl you loved! I am a guy dressed as a girl. You find it disgusting, don't you?"

"At first I was a little disappointed... Not because you were a boy but Because you hid the fact that you were a boy and didn't bother telling me."

“How could I tell you...I was scared that you would hate me after I tell you the truth just like everybody else… You would leave me.”

He says as he looks away. I cupped his face in my hand, turning him to look directly into my eyes.

“I would never abandon you…don't hide from me and don't keep things from me. Do you have any idea how dangerous it was to meet those guys alone…? If I didn't take that route today, god knows what they'd do to you!”

"I Am sorry..."

I sigh as I pulled him into a tight hug comforting him as he cried in my arms.

•••••

Skye's POV

I woke up to an unknown empty bed, as the events that occurred yesterday played in my mind. I felt miserable...If I hadn't fallen for that asshole I wouldn't have to go through all that...Thank God that Emilio was around to help me out but…now he knows my secret which I didn't want anybody to know…

Yes, I was a guy who liked to dress like girls, yes  I love to wear cute dresses and makeup. It made me happy and I could be myself but… people weren't accepting.

In high school, they found out that I dressed up as a girl. They bullied me… And then I meet him the one that got me into all this. I thought he love and supported me but it turns out that selfish bastard just wanted money. I fell of his act and helped him pay off his loan. I gave up all my savings just for him...just because I love him... I was so naive... He later ran away because he was scared of the loan sharks and unfortunately the loan sharks knew that I knew him so they started threatening me with his life which I didn't wanted... I hated him but then I didn't want him to get hurt... How could I still love that piece of shit like him? I hate myself for even thinking he loves me...Well this is  the very last thing I would do for him. After this I promised myself I wouldn't want to get involved with him anymore.

Me dressing up as a female helped a lot although I did a good job at hiding the fact that I was a boy, I was never gonna get caught ever again but now Emilio knows…

Can I trust him with my secret? I mean it wouldn't be a bother if anyone found out I had nothing to lose either way. I had lost everything…and I didn't need to worry about running my dad's name.

He kicked me out after he found out from my neighbors about the incident at school. My dad didn't like me from the beginning and this event made him hate me even more than before. He began to insult me and physically hurt me. He made me feel like I deserved to die and I was a disappointment to his name. I couldn't take the insults and daily harassment so I left home and started working. I also dropped out of high school. My mom couldn't say anything cause she didn't care about me. Now she was free from her burdens. Life was peaceful after I left that toxic pace. I was finally able to be free.

I wasn't able to make any friends because I couldn't trust them. If tomorrow something happens to me, no one would know and care about my well-being but at least I could die happily rather than die in regret that I wasn't able to do the things I wanted…

I heard the bird chirping outside the window which distracts me from my thoughts. Emilio wasn't in his room I saw a note lying on the table beside his bed

Note•

"I am so sorry but I will have to  leave cause I have to attend an urgent meeting."

I looked at the clock and I panicked. It was around 5 O'clock. I can't believe I sleep for so long.

Emilio's POV:

I was worried sick about Skye's because he wasn't in a good condition yesterday. I feel like I still have feelings for him but after this, will he be the same Skye that I once knew, or was everything just an act?

_____________________________

•||Vote|comment|Follow|

_____________________________