Tink the Fast-Flying Tamer

Tinkerbell stared coldly at Vidia, aiming that same if not even deadlier stare at her than how she had to Adelaide.

Flying over Tink spat out the anger she felt with a fiery vengeance. "How dare you talk to her that way! Don't you remember treating me that way? I thought you would've at least learned something, but I guess it's true what they say. Once a bad fairy, always a bad fairy... or at the very least a mean, nasty and just overall rude". She breathed a heavy sigh of relief, all that, that vicious vile, that she had kept bottled up in her was finally out in the open. She had been wanting to let those words pass her lips even sense that fateful day to where when she, Tinkerbell, wanted to switch her talent in the hopes of getting to go to the Mainland. She even tricked Tink, herself into capturing those nasty, good-for-nothing thistles instead of the real prize, the hawk.

Tink turn and started to flutter off, then turning her head slightly back, she glanced at Vidia. "I hope you're happy with yourself, Vidia..." she smiled, chuckling softly. "How does it feel, getting a taste of your own medication that is?"

Vidia gulped, then said slightly shaken but still holding her ground. "Oh Tink, I'm so sorry I ever made you feel that way"

"...yeah, that's right you..." She was about to call Vidia another bad name until she realized something. "Wh- what? Wheat did you say Vidia?"

"I'm- I'm sorry, okay?" She screamed hotly, "Ugh, now go away; the fact that I just apologized to you- it... it made me sick" she was clearly agitated, growing more irritated and discussed with even second she spent staring into those bright, young, and inquisitive eyes.