30

Alex took his hood down, admiring the marks George had left up his neck. He loved it when George did this. It let him know he was all George's. He looked in the mirror at the fast-developing bruises as he listened to Debby yelling downstairs.

He should probably go make sure everything is okay. He pulled his hood back up, tying the strings in a cute little bow, and crept downstairs.
George was stood looking numbly at his mother as she shouted at him.
"D-Debby.." Alex butted in timidly.
"What?!" She looked over at him irritably, her expression softening as she saw how startled he was as he moved to George's side at once.

"I-it wasn't his f-fault. He was s-sticking up for m-m-me," Alex stammered shyly.
"I was having a p-panic attack in class and s-she wouldn't l-let George look after m-me,"
Debbys anger dissipated as she hugged the two boys. "I'm sorry, I should've waited for your side of the story. That school has a reputation for twisting the story,"

"What, like the time a guy called me the f-slur and kicked me in the shins so punched him in the face?" George laughed.
"They never said it was at all provoked," she recalled. "I would've punched him in the face," she shrugged.
Alex giggled. He liked Debby. She was funny, and nice.

"Shall i make us all some dinner?" She offered.
"We ate already,"
"I'll make you a little snack then," she smiled. "I know our George is always hungry, and you're far too tiny," she ruffled Alex's hair. Alex giggled.
He climbed into George's lap, snuggling to George's shoulder.
"Wanna go back upstairs?" Alex whispered.
George nodded.
"We're gonna head back up, see you in a bit, mum," George smiled.
"See you later, boys,"

Alex climbed into George's lap as soon as they got upstairs. He pulled his hood down, revealing his neck. George bit his lip as he saw just how marked Alex's neck was. He was so pretty, especially when the world knew he was his.

"George?" Alex asked.
"What is it, babe?"
"C-can you- how do you-" he blushed.
"How do you what?"
He flushed shyly, gesturing to his neck.
"Ohhh," George caught on, smirking a little. "You can't even say hickey? You're too cute," George teased.
"Just shut up," Alex huffed. He kissed George's neck. George shivered a little at the sensation.
Alex looked up at George.
"D-do that again," George ordered.
Alex obeyed, sucking gently.
George gasped.
"Am i doing it right?" Alex panicked.
"Y-yes," George stammered.
Alex continued until he decided to sit back and admire his work.
"Did I do good?" He asked shyly.
George nodded, speechless.
Alex grinned proudly.
He curled up in George's lap.
"I'm scared for tomorrow," Alex admitted.
"Me too," George replied, taking Alex by surprise. George was never scared, was he?
"I don't wanna be without you all day," Alex whined.
"You'll be fine, Will and James are so protective of you, no one will dare so much as glance at you,"
"I just want you," Alex sighed, messing with the sleeve of George's shirt.
"I know, baby, I'm sorry,"

The boys got into bed not long later, Alex clinging a little closer than usual.

                             -        

Alex woke up to George pacing his room worriedly.
"Georgie?" Alex sat up.
"George picked Alex up and continued pacing, rubbing his back a little.
Alex giggled. "Sit down, making me dizzy!"
George sighed.
"You gonna be okay today?" George asked him.
Alex could see his anxiety in his eyes. He nodded honestly.
"Need get ready," Alex pointed out.
George decided to wear just a hoodie and some skinny jeans, too stressed to care what anyone thought of him today.

Alex stole one of George's T-shirts, and one of his plaid shirts. He put on some denim shorts with fishnet tights underneath. Sure, he might've been a little over the top, but he didn't care. Al least they were George's clothes.
Alex hardly let go of George the rest of the morning till the bell went, signifying the start of school.