9

alex looked up at george.
"r-really?" he stuttered. as if he'd just. he must have misheard.
george seemed to no longer trust himself to talk, nodding shyly. alex never thought he'd see someone like george come over all shy.
he crawled over to him on the bed and hugged him, unaware that all george could look at was his ass in his lace adorned underwear.
"george?" alex looked up at him. george looked up, still looking embarrassed. alex had to admit, he was kind of enjoying how flustered he could make george so easily. alex took this as a chance to kiss him, although he wasn't the best at being in charge. that didn't matter, though, as george soon instinctively took over. he was less awkward this time, and alex was loving it. he soon rolled over so alex was underneath him. he pulled away for a moment to catch his breath, looking at alex's innocent expression. god, this kid was ruining him. "georgie?" he whined.
"yeah?" he replied shakily.
"hugs?"

-

george lay down next to alex, pulling him close. alex wrapped his arms around george's torso and his legs around his thighs like a monkey.
"is this good?" he asked alex, still shaken up by today in general. he took out his phone behind alex's head, where it was resting on george's shoulder. he opened his messages to see several texts from his only mate will for the past few hours. probably wanted him to play xbox with him. he started composing a text back.

george
you are not gonna believe the day i've had mate.

will
what's happened lad? finally shagged someone?

george
fuck off mate

it's that new kid. alex.

will
what about him?

everyone reckons he's gay

he looks it

george
a lot has happened.

please don't laugh.

image: attached

he sent a photo of alex laying on his shoulder sleepily

will
never had you down as gay

good on you anyways

george
shut up will i'm not gay

he's had a rough day i'm just helping a mate out.

will
whatever you say, lad.

george has gone offline.

-

"al?" george ruffled alex's hair. "wanna watch a movie?"
alex nodded. george shuffled away from alex and went towards his dvd collection.
"not scary," alex pleaded.
george picked out a dvd he didn't know that looked very scary to alex, but he didn't want to look like a wuss.
"don't worry, al, i'll look after you." george soothed. he put the dvd in his xbox, pressing play and laying back with alex, who lay on his chest looking at the tv. he wasn't sure at which point in the movie it was that he'd taken a grip on george's hand, but it the tensest scene yet he was holding it so hard it's a surprise he hadn't crushed it. he was shaking too, embarrassingly so. george but his free arm around alex, rubbing comforting circles with his thumb. alex wondered if he even realised he was doing it. 
alex put his thumb in his mouth. george looked down at him. cute. shit, no. okay, yes, he is pretty cute.
suddenly a jump scare came on the screen, not bothering george but alex on the other hand jumped out of his skin, whimpering.
"hey, al, it's okay," he stroked his hair in an attempt to calm him.
"no like.." was all alex could muster, hiding his face in george's chest. "want me to turn it off?" alex nodded.
"should we find something on netflix instead?

-

they ended up settling for some comedy, alex giggling every 5 minutes, even at jokes that would make anyone groan. george was in heaven. he couldn't concentrate on the film at all, just the boy on his chest. he spluttered in surprise when alex burst out laughing at the dirtiest joke in the film. he thought alex was supposed to be innocent. apparently not as much as he thought. by the end of the film, it was about midnight and alex couldn't stop yawning, trying to fight away the sleepiness overtaking him.
"you tired, al?" george looked down.
alex shook his head insistently.
"what if i get your kitty for you?"
alex stood up, getting his kitty and something else. he threw the kitty to george and slipped the other thing on his pocket.
"just going for a piss," he told george.
"okay," george answered, yawning himself. he looked at the stuffed animal in front of him, noticing the tag had alex scrawled on it.
meanwhile, alex was in the bathroom, in somewhat of a dilemma. he took the item out of his pocket. it was a pacifier. he dusted the fluff off it from his hoodie pocket, putting in his mouth. george wouldn't laugh, would he? he couldn't sleep without it. he stared at himself in the mirror for a few minutes, deciding what to do, when george called out through the door.
"you okay? you've been a while,"
"don't laugh," he begged, his voice muffled by the paci in his mouth. he stepped out the door. george wasn't sure what to say.
"i can't sleep without it, and i-"
"shh. it's okay. i don't mind." george consoled, taking alex's hand and leading him back to his room. he lay on the bed, where alex lay on top of him, head on george's chest. he made quiet little noises as he sucked his pacifier, pulling him and george to sleep.

-

the two boys were rudely awoken the next morning by george's alarm blaring at them. alex whined, covering his ears until george turned it off.
"cmon al, we have school."
"sleepyyyy," he whined. he sat up, climbing out of george's bed. he picked up his bag.
"gonna get dressed," he walked out and went to the bathroom. he took out his outfit, forgetting that he'd picked out a skirt. he got dressed. filled with anxiety suddenly about his outfit.
he looked at himself. it'll be fine. he looks good. really good. he posed a little before running his fingers through his hair to calm it down a little. he left the bathroom where george was dressed in some ripped up skinny jeans, a band shirt and a leather jacket. holy fuck he looked good.
george looked over to alex, going red again.
"i-i... fuck!" george stammered.
"hey," alex smiled shyly. "i look okay, right?" he looked to george for reassurance.
george nodded. hell, he was surprised he hadn't started drooling.
"b-breakfast?" george mumbled.