Slice 142

Annika and Rudra walked towards the magical box kept on the table in study. Rudra Singh Oberoi managed to trick the whole family into this 'write your wish, it'll be finish'. That's his Annika Bhabhi's idea lest she have to face her bhaghad billa's 90 degree nose.

It was a plain attempt to find the hidden mysterious wishes of their family. Shivaay Singh Oberoi was coaxed by his dear wife to participate in this game by her pouts and some kisses behind the closed door. 

A : Rudy, jaldi...

Rudra nodded and opened the box. They were equally enthralled.

R : Who's teju ?

A : Jhanvhi aunt kept a nick name for bade papa. You really never heard of her calling him such ?

R : Bhabhi, teju is a girly name. It's ridiculous.

A : Argh! Rudy, let's read the letter.

Jhanvhi ~ I wish teju and me to be forever.

A : How sweet!

R : I don't find this sweet.

A : Shut Up! Take the next one. Pinky maa, yes.

Pinky ~ I wish to have a slimes figures until everyones get confuse whether I'm Shivaay's mother or sister.

R : Slimes ?

A : She meant slim.

R : She's so obsessed with the letter S. Or—or maybe because Shivaay bhaiyya's name starts with S.

A : Even, papa's name starts with S. Shakthi.

R : Bhabhi, really ?

A : Let's not discuss this now. Take the next one.

R : Prani is here.

Omkara ~ I wish god to send some senses into Rudra's brain.

R : Bhabhi, you better be ready with anticipatory bail. I'm murdering him tonight.

Annika laughed kissing his cheek.

A : Next one. Don't keep the grumpy face you.

R : Okay, ho,...Hero aaya.

A : Jaldi, jaldi, jaldi...

Shivaay ~ I wish my wife and my little brother to look behind after reading this.

R : Was he drunk ?

A : Of course we will look behind, he's suc——

"Par abhi tak toh dekha hi nahi hai"

______________________________________
Gratitude, Love Comrade.