Slice 114

Happy Women's Day Lovelies<3

Shivaay entered their room and silently kneeled in-front of wife. He chin her up and grew worried seeing her glistening eyes.

S : Why you're crying Annika ?

A : No one is the home..I'm feeling so lonely..I even called you but you refused to pick.

S : Who said you're alone huh ?! Who's here ?

He gently poked his index finger on her left chest. Annika smiled seeing his cute pout.

A : You !

S : See I'm here...in your heart...will I ever leave you alone ?

A : No.

S : Then how can you be alone baby ! See don't cry..tch you spoiled the kohl..wait-

Shivaay wiped the smudged kohl under eyes with a wet tissue and pecked her nose peak.

S : Common gimme my favourite smile..Good girl !! Sorry I was in the hospital,that's why I refused to attend the call. Sorry Hunh !

A : Hos-why what happened to you ?

S : Nothing happened to me Jaan..and yeah Double Wishes for you.

A : Double ?

S : Yes...first Happy Happy Women's Day to My Only Lovely Woman !

A : Thank you Shivaay...and the second ?

S : Happy Happy Wishes to the Mom to be.

A : Wh-I..I...mean we-

S : Yes Annie we are pregnant and we gonna be the coolest parents soon. You were sick nahh...you remember you did blood test ?

A : Ha..Haan Shivaay.

S Yes..I went to collect your reports today and the Doctor confirmed that you're conceived. From now on,me and our baby will be always with you...you'll never ever feel lonely again.

Annika hugged him tightly making him stumble a bit.Shivaay balanced and picked her up from her waist and tighten the hug.

S : Thank you and I love you Annika !

A : I love you so much Shivaay ! So much !!

Shivaay smiled and affix his lips on hers for a gentle and slow kiss.

____________________________________
Gratitude, Love Comrade.