Slice 156

Shivaay looked up locking the car. He was amused seeing someone pulling the restaurant door which was supposed to push.

S : What an idio—-Oh no! That's my idiot.

He hurried there and held the handle. He pulled her to his side and pushed opened the door.

A : Hahw! Shivaay, I was—-

S : Shh. Let's go in first.

Inside the restaurant

S : Weren't you wearing a pink top ?

A : Didn't you see me applying lipstick in the car ?

S : I did.

A : Didn't you see me taking your hand which was freely roaming between my thighs and kissing it ?

S : I did. Of course.

A : Then how come you didn't see me wearing this sweater ?

She narrowed her eyes at him.

S : Wh—-drop it. Why are you wearing this weird sweater now ? It's not even a cold weather. Look how huge it looks on you.

A : Shivaay, the sugar powder spread on my top. And you bhaghadbilla literally dragged me to the car. So, I put this sweater on.

S : You said you didn't had any sugar powdered donuts and it was Cocaine on your top.

A : Ek minute! What do you take me for ? I said and you believed ?

S : Quiet! Because of this weird—-

A : It is a nice sweater.

S : No. It's not. Because of this damn sweater I thought it was someone and called you an idiot.

A : What ?! Wait! How can you not recognise me ? Your lovely wife ?

S : Blame this stupid sweater. Weren't you in a ponytail while leaving the house ? See, your hair is open now. Do you really need to make so many changes ?

A : So, you even noticed my hairstyle ? But you didn't saw me wearing sweater ? Wah! My sweater looks stupid for you. Wah! Wah! And you called me an idiot ? Wah! Wah!

S : Wo—woh...I thought it was someone else.

A : But the someone happens to be me ?

S : Annika, I didn't know it was you.

A : The point is, you called me an idiot. And don't worry, I know how to pull our bedroom door open and push it close on your face. Bhaghadbilla!

S : Ba...by...

He moved closer to see her writing something so furious on the order card.

S : Annika, wh..why you're writing my name there ?

______________________________________
Gratitude, Love Comrade.