Slice 99

Ansh : Papa,Mumma and Chachus what's the best school memory of yours ?

O : My best school memory was seeing outside of the classroom to ensure whether teacher coming or not while doing all nonsense inside the class.

R : My best school memory was acting all innocent and faking coughs while giving MC to teacher. In that case,teacher will not ask any questions regarding that day's period with me.

Ansh : Chant Chachu ! Papa what about you ?

S : Teacher patting my back and showing me as an example to everyone.

A : (whispered) Teachers ki Chamchi !

Ansh : Mumma you ?

A : The best school memory was counting students in each row to see which paragraph I'll have to read.

Ansh : Woah !! Mumma I often do that. What else ?

A : Eating in class while covering the mouth,sitting outside of the class with friends and enjoying in the name of doing unfinished homework,flying paper rockets,copying friend's work,signing in the fake parents absent letter,going canteen before the bell rings,keeping the book under everyone's,roaming around the school in the excuse of bathroom,sleeping in the library..Hayyee these memories!

O : Yeahhh best those days !

R : Agreed !

S : One thing is for sure,My wife was such a bad student.

A : I'm not a bad student you Bhaghad Billa but a back bencher.

Ansh : Mumma,how to become a back bencher like you ?

A : Simple just disobey the rules !

S : (murmured) Impossible !

_________________________________
Gratitude, Love Comrade.