Slice 143

Italic words ~ _arya21_

————-

Annika wrapped the towel around her body and stood in front of the bathroom mirror. She frowned finding a sticky note on it.

A : Oh, SSO have decided to fill his absence with these sticky notes.

She smiled remembering his whateva-I-won't-miss-you face before leaving for Pune himself, in the early morning.

Roses are red, violets are blue, you're so gorgeous, and your ass on my face....

A : The hell! Fine, this had happened but doesn't mean he'll——Stupid Singh Oberoi!

Annika kept the note inside the drawer and chuckled to herself. She picked up a pink kurti and stood astonished to find another note.

A : Does he know that I'm going wear this pink kurti ?Argh! Whatever, whatever! What's there now!

Are you KFC, because you're finger licking good....

A : Shivaay! Shameless idiot! How will I have KFC in peace hereafter ? Let him return!

Annika kept the note inside the drawer and dressed up.

A : Not again, Shivaay!

She angrily picked up the note from the mirror.

You don't need driver license to ride me...

Annika stood numb for some good minutes. She could feel her cheeks radiating the warm. She silently kept the note inside the drawer and lightly slapped her cheek.

O : Bhabhi.

A : I'm coming, Om.

She walked towards the door to open. But, she stopped seeing a note on the left side door.

You are an Oreo biscuit to me. I wanna separate your legs, and lick the precious part in the middle and eat.

O : Bhabhi, open the door.

Annika immediately kept the note inside her jeans pocket and opened the door.

O : Why you're looking red ? I mean your cheeks.

A : I... I slapped myself.

O : Bhabhi, why would you do that ?

A : Om, I was bored..so, leave it. What happened?

O : It's movie time, bhabhi.

A : Yes, let's go. An——

R : Bhabhi, I got your favourite. Oreo biscuits with milk.

Annika coughed frightening Omkara and Rudra.

_______________________________________
Gratitude, Love Comrade.