Chapter 8

I stood there looking out the window, I couldn't get the thought out of my head, she was here and we missed her. That means she's out there somewhere. 
I felt myself start to panic, it got hard to breath and I couldn't keep my thoughts in line. I quickly turned and bumped into someone screaming as tears began to fall.

Zion pulled me close to his chest, arms around me, and brought me to the floor as I cried and screamed into his chest. After just a few seconds that felt like hours, it got hard to breathe as I started to hyperinflation.

"In through your nose out through your mouth," his voice was soft but bold.

I tried my best to do what I was instructed, after a little bit I began to calm down as he held me.
I soon began to doze off as he ran his fingers through my knotted hair gently making sure not to pull it.

I felt safe.

.....

Zion's p.o.v

After just a little while I heard her begin to snore softly. She must have been exhausted.

I quietly moved gently laying her head on the floor for her to rest. I stood up and went to look around.

Soon enough I found myself in the kitchen going through cabinets trying to find something, anything, but to no avail.
After an hour or so of me just looking around I heard the soft pitter-patter of feet making me look to see y/n.

Her eyes were red and puffy, she still looked exhausted.

I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. "We'll find her," I spoke softly. She just gently pushed me away and spoke in a soft, defeated voice, "let's just go."

Y/n's p.o.v
When we got back to the shack I walked in, dropped everything, and went to the back room. I laid in the bed thinking to myself, she's out there somewhere, if not dead at this point. The door slowly opened making me look to see my best friend, his face looked hurt at my pain, as if I needed his pitty. "If you are here to tell me it's okay and we'll find her... I don't need it, " I huffed. He simply shook his head telling me no.
"It hurts me to see you hurt, " he softly spoke before sitting down at my bedside. I sat up looking him in the eyes. "What do you care? I just want my sister, is that too much to ask for?" the pain I was feeling was indescribable. He put his hand on my cheek and gave me a soft smile, "ill do whatever it takes to find your sister."

Before I could process anything he leaded in kissing me on the lips. I froze with wide eyes, questions filled me head and all I knew to do was pull away as I heard the floorboards squeak. When I looked over I saw sharp yellow eyes staring right threw Zack and I.
My heart dropped. Zion.

He had a can of food in his hand. "Sorry to interrupt this disgustingly heartwarming moment, " he spoke as he walked over to us putting the food on the bedside. "Make sure you eat y/n, not like I care either way." his words hurt as he walked out.

All I could do was sit there, processing what had just happened. When it hit me I glared at Zack as he looked down in shame. "What the hell?" was the only words I could say without ripping his head off his shoulders.

"I'm sorry y/n... I-I didn't mean it, " his words were soft filled with regret.

"Get out."

He simply stood up and walked out leaving me alone in a room filled with my thoughts. At some point I had fallen asleep waking up to the sound of people yelling and arguing. I quickly ran into the living area to see Zion had a backpack putting cans of food, a water bottle and a blanket, Scarlett was yelling at him for taking our supplies as Zack sat in the corner with our injured friend as he watched all this unfold. "What's going on?" I asked making Zion look at me as he threw the bag over his shoulder grabbing his pipe, " what's it matter to you?"
"He's ditching us! Not to mention he's taking our food!" Scarlet yelled with smoke flying from her ears and nose like a bull. He simply opened the door and walked out not saying another word leaving her there in frustration.

"Zion!" I yelled after him quickly running out and following him. "Where are you going?! Why are you leaving?" he ignored me as he continued to walk through the woods. I quickly caught up grabbing the sleeve of his jacket making him glare at you.

"You must think this is real funny hu?" his question was filled with anger. "What?"
"Playing around with guys, kissing on them, making them like you, is this all a game to you?!" for the first time he raised his voice at me making me jump a little but I didn't let go of him.

My world was falling apart, I didn't want him to walk away from me... Not him.

This chapter is very unedited but I hope you guys still like it. ^^