chapter 7

Note: thank you guys for supporting my story by reading, commenting, or even voting on it, It means a lot to me; your guyses comments make me laugh, and overall, I'm thankful for all of you. This chapter isnt much but I hope you enjoy it.

"Here!" I yelled kicking in the door. The horde of zombies got closer by a second as y/n got into the house with me following behind her. We quickly shut the door and pushed something in front of it before running to another room and shutting and locking the door.
All you could hear was the growls of the zombies and our sharp breaths that echoed within the small room. "Why the bathroom?" Y/n whispered making me look at her as she looked around the small bathroom we had locked ourselves in.

"It was a last-minute thing, I didn't have time to decide which room we wanted," I said as I heard the front door being pushed open by the dead ones.

It wasn't long before their growls filled the hallways of the house. I slowly stepped away from the door.

I got in the bathtub as y/n sat on the toilet waiting out the horde. It felt like hours have passed and I couldn't help but look over at her, she had her knees brought up and hugged them as if she was cold. "Come here," I whispered softly making her look over at me.

She did as I said and got in the tub with me, I drew her closer to my chest to do my best to help keep us both warm.

Y/n's p.o.v

My eyes slowly opened to see a small light shining from a small window, I looked to see my head was resting on Zion's chest. His breaths were soft and gentle as he peacefully slept.

I blushed softly seeing his peaceful face in slumber.

I went to touch his face before he quickly grabbed my wrist opening his eyes. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" His words were venom as his grip started to hurt.

"I-im sorry please," I choked on my words trying to pull my hand away. He simply pushed me away letting go of me as he sat up getting out of the tub.

"Hopefully it's clear now," he said softly as I got out of the tub and got ready to go. He cracked the door a little and looked both ways before slowly moving out.
I followed him quietly. The stress was pretty clear with only two or three zombies here and there, we took them out silently and quickly before moving on. When we made it to myself I stood looking upon it.

I never thought I would see it again.

The windows were boarded so you couldn't see in. I took a deep breath as Zion stood there watching.

I slowly walked up to the door and held my breath before slowly twisting the doorknob. It creaked open and I went in as Zion followed closely behind keeping his guard up. As I walked around I found a family photo.

I picked it up and wiped the light dust on it as Zion walked up behind me. "Your family?" He asked softly.

I simply nodded.

"Yeah, let's look for my sister," I spoke softly before calling out to her making sure not to draw unwanted attention.

"Liv," I called out her name looking throughout the house as Zion just walked around going through anything and everything. I opened the door to one of the rooms to see blankets, cans, stuffed animals. She was staying here.

"Where is she now?"

Note: sorry this chapter sucked the next will be better I promise.