..17..

Enjoy Reading ..💕

-------------------------------------

Taehyung: Umm.. well I was in a mafia group before..

Jungkook : *eyes Widened *  Really what was the name of your group..

Taehyung : It's umm.. e-exo 

Jungkook : Wait WHAT *slammed his hand on the table making taehyung flinch *  Let me get this straight you're from exo mafia group

( Taehyung nodded )

How did that happened??

Taehyung : well umm.. By my father i don't want to become a mafia but my father threatened me saying if i fought back to him and answer him a no h-he will kill J-jimin.. He knew who is jimin cause we been friends since high school and he often visit my house..

My father and Kai's father are best friends they work together .. H-he my father was the one who ordered kai's father to kill your dad also i saw everything .. Jimin don't know anything about this..

( Jungkook can't believe what he have heard his blood are boiling and his fist are little bit turning pale  )

Jungkook : F*ck all this years they hide this from me.. You're in our group now i want you to go find Yoongi and Namjoon hyung tell them i need them here Now..

Taehyung : Y-yes Boss.. But please i beg you to not let Jimin know about this..

( Jungkook thought for a second then nodded and He walked out and went downstairs to ask Jin where is Yoongi and Namjoon)

Taehyung : Hey hyung where is Yoongi and Namjoon hyung Jungkook need them now

Jin : There *points at a door *  that's a meeting room and filled with guns and more mafia stuff they're in then doing something..

Taehyung : Oh Okay thanks hyung..

( He walked to the Door and Knocked )

Yoongi : Come in

( He entered then namjoon and yoongi tilt their heads to look at who is the person)

What are you doing here??

Taehyung : Jungkook wants you two

Namjoon : Oh okay but how did you find us..

Taehyung : I asked Jin hyung

Yoongi : Okay anyways Let's just go cause he will get angry if we will be late..

( They both stood and quickly went out then to Jungkook's Office )

.................

- At Jungkook's Office -

3rd Person Pov...

Jungkook is standing by the window
with glass of alcohol and thinking a plan for his mission

" Time for the best game get ready Kai  " *smirks*

His thoughts got interrupted by a knock..

Come in

( Yoongi and Namjoon entered the room )

Jungkook : Finally you two are here

Yoongi : Is there any emergency..

Jungkook : Yeah well apparently we got some informations about the Exo *smirks and sat on his chair
While signals Yoongi and Namjoon to sit *