..10..

( Bless you all my lovely readers with this Picture

Our Mafia boss 😍 )

-------------------------------------

Jin : Can i see who is this guy..

( Yoongi turned the laptop and show it to jin... Then jin * gasped * Jungkook tilt his head and looked at jin and waiting for him to speak... )

Omg

( Jungkook stood up and said )

Hyung do you know something??

( Jin *gulped* and tears are falling in his eyes)

Jungkook : *yelled* PLEASE SPEAK WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM..

( all his hyungs look at him except jin.. They were shock because this is the first they saw a cold hearted person can be worried and cry to someone they haven't met.. )

( jungkook approach jin and hold his shoulders and asked him softly)

H-yung please answer me do you know something.. ( voice cracking)

Jin: *gulped and said * I'm sorry.. I'm sorry... ( fell on his knees and cried more)

Jungkook : What are you sorry for just tell me??

Jin: I'm sorry okay... My real name isn't K-im Seokjin...

( all the boys eyes widened)

Jungkook: WHAT?? Then what is your real name...

Jin: I- I am P-ark Seokjin...

Jhope : *gasped*  So you're saying h-he your B-rother..

( jin nodded)

He is my adopted brother.. When he was little his parents died and we adopted him..

Jungkook: Wait how come i never seen him when i was living with you...

Jin: Well he lives with my parents and when my parents also heard that i found you somewhere because of what you suffered.. They told me to hide it from you..

( Jungkook cursed and said to Yoongi, Namjoon and jhope )

That's it from tomorrow morning i need you three to go to his university and bring him here... GOT IT

Yoongi : *sighed* Yes got it..

( namjoon and jhope nodded
Then jhope helped jin to stand up and get out of Jungkook's office..
Jin tilt his head and said to Jungkook)

Please don't hurt him.. He is too precious for getting hurt... ( Then walked out)

( Jungkook sat on his chair gripped his hair )

Jungkook Pov...

UGH.. What am I going to do now??
Why am I worried about him?? Why do I care about that F*cking viral video??
UGH ...

-----------------

( A/n  Let me clarify you all Jungkook and jin are not siblings they're just best friends that treat each other as brothers Jin bought an apartment before like moved out of his parents house..

he lived there and brought Jungkook there when the time he found Jungkook.. Then few of months his parents adopted Jimin..

Jimin real name is Kim jimin..

* sorry if it sounded weird 😅
But jimin don't have any siblings here other then his step brother jin *

After they adopted him, they change his name as park jimin   ..