..23.. [ M ]

A/n  read it on your own risk and if you're innocent then bye..

____________________________

Jungkook looked at him confused but laid down properly while Jimin on his lap Jimin smirk at him seductively then smashed his soft plump lips to Jungkook's thin lips

Jungkook smile through the kiss and his hand went to Jimin's beautiful butt he gripped it which made jimin gasped and let his tongue enter in and swirled it around not leaving a place untouched...

He gave Jimin's butt a spank which made him moan and smile.. Jimin's hand went through Jungkook's hair and gripping it while he start grinding on Jungkook

Jungkook : *groaned*  f*ck where your innocence go..

Jimin : I don't know Daddy.. *smirks*

( They pulled away from the kiss and Jungkook travel to his jaw to his neck and start sucking and creating some hickeys  )

Jimin : Ahh~..  

( Jungkook pull Jimin's hospital cloth up but not fully removed it he trailed his hands to Jimin's boxers and pulled it off and felt jimin is wet for him  )

Jungkook : damn babyboy all wet huh.. *smirks*

Jimin : Ah~ yes daddy only for you..

Jungkook : good have you been thinking about me lately.. 

( inserted a finger in Jimin's hole
Jimin tipped his head back and moaned)

Jimin : AH~ y-yes i-i have been t-thinking about you lately..

Jungkook : shh keep your sinful sounds down..we don't want all the people here in the hospital hear your beautiful sounds..

Jimin : Ah~ mhmm yes daddy we don't want that...

Jungkook : good boy..

( He added another finger and thrust in and out making Jimin tip his head back and moan because of the pleasure he gets..

Jimin got up a bit so Jungkook can pull his pants and boxers down by using his other hand..

after that he thrust into Jimin more and strecth him out and hit his prostate making Jimin bite his lips to not moan loudly.. )

Jungkook: baby don't bite your lips it will be bleeding..

( he kissed Jimin passionately and jimin moan through the kiss they fought for dominance but Jungkook won of course..

He pull out his fingers making jimin whimper and pulled away from Jimin's lips and spat on his fingers as a lube for his member he stroke it

Then line it up to Jimin's hole..
Jimin sink down and took him fully which made Jungkook groan he starts bouncing making Jungkook groan )