...21...

Jimin Pov....

It's already midnight i keep moving in the bed i couldn't sleep everyone is asleep they didn't left they decided to stay here I tilt my head when i heard the bathroom Is open

"Wait kookie you still awake "

He looked at me and chuckled
" Oh you still awake i couldn't sleep "

" Oh well come here let's talk then " I move a little so he can lay down beside me he smiled and laid beside me with his arms around me..

Jungkook " I missed you so much baby "

Jimin " I missed you too Kookie "

Jungkook " I thought you will never comeback cause it been 4 days that you were in coma i was so scared that i will lose you... You're my strength i became weak when i see you helpless..  "

His eyes are filled with sadness and worries I wipe the tears away cupped his face and say

Jimin " You will never lose me i came back for you.. I love you so much that you're the one who always makes me happy .. Don't feel sad more now I'm back your baby mochi is back

It won't happen again cause i know you will fight back my strong bunny "

I giggled then smashed my lips to him he was surprised by the sudden move but he kissed back ..

___________________

Jungkook Pov...

" Aish this person really changing me how come he just woke up from coma and already making me happy..

My stress and worries have gone away because of this beautiful sexy man and his mine only mine "

He smashed his lips on mine i was surprised but kissed back anyways it's passionate and full of love ..

" Gosh how i miss his tasty plump lips "

He moved and sat on my lap i gripped his butt which made him gasped and i entered my tongue swirling it and not leaving a place not touch

I bite his lower lip and suck it which made him whimper and moan ..

___________________________________

( few minutes later of them making out they pulled away their lips are swollen and red hair is messy 

Jungkook smirked at the beautiful view which is sitting in front of him)

Jungkook : How badly i want to f*ck you right now..

Jimin : Keep your hormones down *giggled*

Jungkook : Says who you have woken up my friend down there *smirks*

( Jimin blushed that is his like a tomato and quickly got up from his lap and sat down beside him)

Jimin: Shut up ( hits his chest playfully )

( Jungkook laughs and say)

Okay let's see what will happen in few days *smirks*

Jimin : Aish Pervert

Jungkook : That's me and where did your innocence go wearing a hospital cloth with shoulder expose also good at making out (winks at him)

Jimin : Yah Shut up my innocence have gone away because of you being hot and handsome and my shoulder is not exposed for purpose it's just too big for me..