...1...

No one's Pov....

Jimin was studying at the library and then his best friend.. Came

Taehyung : Jiminie.. Come on let's go.. And skip the class..

Jimin: no tae.. I don't want to..

Taehyung : Just this once.. Please...

Jimin: Ok..

Taehyung : REALLY!!!

Jimin : Uh no.. ( he went to Reading and studying again)

Taehyung : jiminie... (pouts)

....... TIME SKIP.....
------------------------------

They finished school.. And went home.. They separated ways....

jimin started walking.. But suddenly his eyes caught something on the alley... He saw 3 guys... Beating and kicking a guy.. And a van with 2 guys inside.. He gasped..he hide somewhere.. He can't see who they're because they were wearing masks....

Jungkook pov....

We went out and start to meet this guy told us that he has a 150,000$...
We went to the place and like we didn't see anything.. We started kicking and beating him.. Because if someone lie to me they get hard punishment.. When we were start kicking and beating him up.. I heard jhope saying someone saw us..

Jhope : Boss someone just saw us..

Jungkook : What did you just say..

Jhope : someone just saw us...

Jungkook : i will leave you both here and i am going to find who that person is...

He start walking until he saw head peeking on the other side of the alley...

Jungkook thought ( there you're... Smirks)

Jimin Pov..
Nooo.. He saw.. Please help... I hope he won't kill me.. AHH----

( Jungkook covered his mouth.. And speaks in deep voice which sent shivers to jimin's spine)

Jungkook : Listen here you cutie.. What you saw.. You can't report to police or any of your friends..
Because you will receive a hard consequence... If you do.. Understood...

( jimin just nodded... He was so scared.. And didn't know what to do...)

Jungkook : Good now.. Go and continue where you going.. But before that give me your phone...

( jimin thought...
I gave him my phone.. I was shaking.. And so scared.. He was a quiet handsome.. And hot.. Even tho i can't see his face.. And his hands are amazing.. He have muscles...

Yah!! What are you thinking jimin.. He do dangerous stuff... Then he gave me my phone back and whispers)..

Jungkook : next time.. Take a picture..
Hope to see you again cutie.. ( he winks at me.. And walk away...
I felt my face heat up..

I check what he did on my phone...
I saw a new contact called.. " Daddy 🤤"

--------------------------------
........................................

- To be continue 🌸🌸🌸 -

A/n
Hi Lovely Readers.. 😊
Hope you support and like this book..

Don't forget to vote...
Borahae 💜💜💜