..8..

Note: The picture is not mine i just found it on Pinterest but anyways credit to the owner of it...

Enjoy reading 😊

---------------------------------------------

Jin Pov..
Me and Namjoon are outside of the basement door while Jungkook,jhope and Yoongi are in the basement fighthing , It's raining and thunders outside and  i hear some painful noises, and growls but then i heard Yoongi and jhope screamed Jungkook's name..

Me and namjoon glance at each other for a minute then ran to them.. What I saw made my eyes widened.. Jungkook layed down had 3 shots ,2 cuts one on his thigh and the other one on his waist...

JUNGKOOK 

I ran up to him checked if he is still breathing...

No no no kook Stay with me please... (Tears are falling on jin's eyes)

( Kai glance at chanyeol winks at him and mouthed " Good job " Then smirks)

( Jin glared at him and stood up then yelled and slapped him)

WTH DID YOU DO TO HIM YOU'RE JERK YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HE HAD  SUFFERED

Kai : Oops it was by mistake i didn't mean to kill him *smirks*

Jin: Oh really like i would believe you, You don't know how many times he have suffered in his life...

Kai: You talk too much, do you even know what he had suffered??

Jin: Yes i freaking know everything about him, Because I'm the one who helped him ..

Kai: Oh really then say some----

( he got cut off by a Jungkook coughing jin got shocked and relieved at the same time but kai and chanyeol became so shocked )

Jin: Kook ( With soft and worried tone he crouches down and hugged Jungkook ) thank god You're okay...

Jungkook: ( hugged him back and chuckles)  I'm okay hyung

( kai went to chanyeol and they talked..

Kai : WTH just happened i thought you gave him 3 shots why isn't he dead

Chanyeol: I-i don't really know..

Kai: You're really Idiot )

( they didn't notice that their conversation was loud and Jungkook heard everything he stood up and smirks)

Jungkook: Well umm i thought you're the smart one between us but guess i was wrong, i am the smartest one..

( Kai rolled his eyes )

You see i think you've forgotten that I'm the most popular Mafia Boss here in Seoul *smirks*

Namjoon: Boss how are you not dead??

Jungkook: Well i wear a bulletproof vest inside *smiles*

(Jin hit his head )

Jungkook: Oww 

Jin : You scared the sh*t out of me

Jungkook : Sorry *showed his bunny smile *

( The exo gang walked away because no one can win against Mafia boss Jungkook 😏 )

Jin : Come on let's treat your wounds..

( they all get inside the mansion and jin start treating their wounds)

( Jungkook spoke up)

Umm hyung can I go outside i need to meet someone

Jin: No the weather is bad can't you see
*Points at the window*

Jungkook: *huffed* Please hyung

Jin : I said no

Jungkook: Hyung

Jin : Ugh fine go you're really stubborn..

( Jungkook smiles took his jacket and walked out)

We all know where he is going right??😂
--------------------------------

...SKIP...

At Jimin's House

( jimin couldn't move because of his fears of rain and thunders he keep mumbling for a help...

But suddenly he heard someone knocked on his door , without any hesitation he ran to his door and opened and hugged the person ..
He didn't look who is the person as long as he get a hug)

Jungkook Pov..

Since I'm done with my job finally i seen them speechless with my great surprise i decided to go visit my cutie

(Whipped already JK 😂)

I knocked on the door he opened it
And i say " Hey cu---"  He hugged me
really tight and he sobbed i don't know what happened to him but i hugged him back ..

I decided to pick him up he wrapped his legs on my waist and snuggles his face on my neck i entered his house and close it then remove my shoes and go to his leaving room..

Jimin pov...

I really don't know who is this but i felt safe in his arms he picked me up and enter my house i snuggled to his neck and wow his scent calms me down a little bit..

We sat on my couch while I'm on his lap he rubbing my back while I'm sobbing a little and i grip his cloth tightly and say...

" Please don't leave me "

Jungkook: shhh I'm here baby don't worry I'm here..

( wow JK just like that get to know each other first 🤣🤣 )

I snuggled to him more i feel so safe in his arms...

Jungkook pov..
I move him a little so i can see his innocent and cute face and asked him

What happened?? Why you suddenly hugged me??

( Jimin looked at the person in shock
He don't know what to do or say )

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

- To be continue 🌸🌸🌸-

A/n

Damnnn This chapter is really intense and awesome 😍😏

hope you like it my lovely readers 
Good luck for the upcoming chapters
Thank you sooo much for the support and patient for waiting my updates ❤

Don't forget to vote..
Borahae 💜💜💜